ummm new parts....

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
i knew you lot would appreciate these pics, spent the extra cash and went for the top end parts rather than the cheaper options, they really do have a biting effect to the breaks now, can you guess what brands they was?

b99713b9.jpg

9f8f4d9e.jpg

Turkster,,, you thought about fitting those brembo caliper covers you see on the Bay ???
or if anyone has, brembo or s-line, could you post some picts;....

Turkster,,, you thought about fitting those brembo caliper covers you see on the Bay ???
or if anyone has, brembo or s-line, could you post some picts;....

No no no - don't get them! I've seen a Corsa with some on (behind it's 14" alloys)!!!

i just painted mine with the caliper paint from halfords look buch better comes in a few colours bit of a pain to do
as it has to have 2 or 3 coats with 24hrs gap but i like the look

i knew you lot would appreciate these pics, spent the extra cash and went for the top end parts rather than the cheaper options, they really do have a biting effect to the breaks now, can you guess what brands they was?

b99713b9.jpg

9f8f4d9e.jpg

Nice, where did you get your parts from?

i just painted mine with the caliper paint from halfords look buch better comes in a few colours bit of a pain to do
as it has to have 2 or 3 coats with 24hrs gap but i like the look

Yes,, think i'll do that, silver, give them that new factory look !!!

mine where silver on the back fronts you could not make out what they where did mine in red though