AH FabricationsChris Nott
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Turkster's Avatar
    Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,715

    ummm new parts....

    i knew you lot would appreciate these pics, spent the extra cash and went for the top end parts rather than the cheaper options, they really do have a biting effect to the breaks now, can you guess what brands they was?



  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    sutton coldfield
    Posts
    440
    BREMBO ?

  4. #3
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    New center cap!

  5. #4
    Turkster's Avatar
    Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger1 View Post
    BREMBO ?
    Yep!

  6. #5
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    sutton coldfield
    Posts
    440
    Turkster,,, you thought about fitting those brembo caliper covers you see on the Bay ???
    or if anyone has, brembo or s-line, could you post some picts;....

  7. #6
    CHRIS555's Avatar
    DOPE with added OCD

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger1 View Post
    Turkster,,, you thought about fitting those brembo caliper covers you see on the Bay ???
    or if anyone has, brembo or s-line, could you post some picts;....
    No no no - don't get them! I've seen a Corsa with some on (behind it's 14" alloys)!!!

  8. #7
    simon.m's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,746
    i just painted mine with the caliper paint from halfords look buch better comes in a few colours bit of a pain to do
    as it has to have 2 or 3 coats with 24hrs gap but i like the look

  9. #8
    chrisash32's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkster View Post
    i knew you lot would appreciate these pics, spent the extra cash and went for the top end parts rather than the cheaper options, they really do have a biting effect to the breaks now, can you guess what brands they was?



    Nice, where did you get your parts from?

  10. #9
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    sutton coldfield
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by simon2004 View Post
    i just painted mine with the caliper paint from halfords look buch better comes in a few colours bit of a pain to do
    as it has to have 2 or 3 coats with 24hrs gap but i like the look
    Yes,, think i'll do that, silver, give them that new factory look !!!

  11. #10
    chrisash32's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger1 View Post
    Yes,, think i'll do that, silver, give them that new factory look !!!
    are they silver from factory?? thought they were like a matt grey

  12. #11
    simon.m's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,746
    mine where silver on the back fronts you could not make out what they where did mine in red though

  13. #12
    scott b's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Warrington, Warrington, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,254
    cheapest thing to use to paint them with is engine laquer (sp) plus its good for high temperatures

  14. #13
    Turkster's Avatar
    Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,715
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisash32 View Post
    Nice, where did you get your parts from?
    GSF

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO