help a4 2.0 se electrical fault

purpleperil

Reaction score
hi ,i wonder if anyone has ahad a problem with the electric windows,central locking and electric mirrors working on and off all at the same time.I recently couldnt put my windows up until some fiddling they went up automatically?.I have problem with the drivers door not locking with the fob ?wasorking on and off and now not at all .Fuses ok.

open door peel back the rubber covering the wire and you will probably find some split wires in there ;-)

+1 on that. I'd say you've got broken wires in the door harness.

Soldering iron on the go, or replacement harness from Audi or a breakers yard.

hi ,i wonder if anyone has ahad a problem with the electric windows,central locking and electric mirrors working on and off all at the same time.I recently couldnt put my windows up until some fiddling they went up automatically?.I have problem with the drivers door not locking with the fob ?wasorking on and off and now not at all .Fuses ok.
Mine was a duff Convenience Module - problems were: Only the petrol flap would unlock and Electric windows intermittent by comparison. All sorted with a new CM - DIY my first job with a Ross-Tech VAG-COM cable - well worth the investment as it turned out.
Check the wires first as above cause could be a simple fix!