img code

BASS 666

BMW aye right dead on..
Reaction score
how do i put pics on the site ? it says i cant do it cause my img code is on what is img code and what do i do to turn it off ? thanks...

Set all your pic's up on Photobucket and then copy paste when you need to

Open up a Photobucket account (free) and just upload 1 or 2 pic's at a time. Photobucket is as easy as pie to use..

sorry mate i will get someone to do it for me cause i havent a clue. i dont see why i cant just select a photo from my computer and attatch it to my mesg. it says i may not attatch anything cause my img code is on. aaahhh i hate computers...

If you want to email the pics to me I will host them for you and put them up (until you get the hang of it!)

quattrojames@googlemail.com

There's a sticky in the General Chat section which fully details the uploads etc.

cheers mate .. i havent a clue how to do it yet but i will get there in the end..

Here we go! These are BASS 666's pictures:

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

BASS 666. I like the wheel's big thumb's up to them, but not a fan of the kit soorrryy.. The colour is nice.

thank you mate your a saint. the kit is like marmite if you know what i mean. you would think a guy my age would be driving something a bit more sensible ...