Chris NottSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Remap 190 Quattro

Hi to all, I have just bought a 190 quattro S Line Avant and I'm thinking of getttig it remapped. Just a bit of advice really to see what other 190 Owners have had done and who would be the best company to do the remap for a 190. I live in the south east but dont mind traveling. Cheers Nozdog
    Last edited by nozdog; 16th September 2010 at 21:23.

Audi A4 Quattro 190
    Seat toledo V5 170
    Seat toledo 2.0 16v

2. # ADS
    ADS

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Bager5 (aka) Bill.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

Neutral

Status
    I heard good things about Bager5 and star performance but that is a little bit to far. Bill is a good form of info the seat forum.

Audi A4 Quattro 190
    Seat toledo V5 170
    Seat toledo 2.0 16v

1st Gear

Status
    I had mine doe at custom code HQ, they estimate 215,220. Runs nice and is miles quicker. Cant knock it
    Audi A4 B6 Avant 04 (1.8T 190 Quattro)
    Mods - CustomCode Stage 1, Cruise Retrofit, HID's, B7 Key.
    Wanted : Auto light switch, auto dimming mirror

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nozdog View Post
    Hi to all, I have just bought a 190 quattro S Line Avant and I'm thinking of getttig it remapped. Just a bit of advice really to see what other 190 Owners have had done and who would be the best company to do the remap for a 190. I live in the south east but dont mind traveling. Cheers Nozdog
    Hi nozdog,

where abouts are in the south east as i'm near canterbury and am also looking for a remap

Cheers jay
    Last edited by jolly14; 16th September 2010 at 22:09.

Neutral

Status
    Hi i'm not to far away, there is not many place that I know of apart from Amd. Just wanted to see what other 190 owners have had done Its a minefield at to what will be the best suited maps for you needs of driving.

Audi A4 Quattro 190
    Seat toledo V5 170
    Seat toledo 2.0 16v

The're Graphite not black!!

Status
    Performance Torque in Wolverhampton. Forum Sponsor, had two maps from there on my LC which is the same spec engine as your 190. Excellent map, not savage, just serious torque and drivability.

1st Gear

Status
    Hi nozdog,

The cost of the remap for your car will be 305.90inc vat and you will be looking at approx 210/215bhp with 230/235lbs of torque, we have numerous agents around the country so please take a look at our contacts list for your clostest agent.

Custom-Code - The Latest Innovation in Serial Port Chip Tuning Technology. Remap VW - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Contact

Regards

Custom-Code Team

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nozdog View Post
    Hi i'm not to far away, there is not many place that I know of apart from Amd. Just wanted to see what other 190 owners have had done Its a minefield at to what will be the best suited maps for you needs of driving.
    Hi nozdog,

There is a company in canterbury called viezu (once chipped uk) their prices are about 300 for our cars if this is any help.

Jay

Neutral

Status
    Hi jolly14 cheers I will have a look and find out some info on viezu (once chipped uk) The other one I have found is a company called evolutionchips they have a dealer in ashford but are unsure what there maps are like? Most people with VAG cars go with APR AMD CC or Revo from what I can tell, as I said its a total minefield. I think I will give AMD a call today and bill at bager5 on monday to see what advice he can give me. I have placed a order for a Forge 007p to start with.

Custom-Code cheers for the reply and info I will have a look at your web site.

Audi A4 Quattro 190
    Seat toledo V5 170
    Seat toledo 2.0 16v

CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status
    nozdog. The thing to remeber before any remap is the car must be logged first either on a rolling road or live (open road). This is important as the car beign remaped must be fault free. Badger5 logged my car before and after the remap. I like many people thought that a remap was a quick turn around. I was at Bill's workshop from 10am until 4pm he explained to me what the log's showed (ream's of information) that to be far most of it went over my head. The tuner you go with should give you update's during the log's and remap process and not just tell you thing's you want the hear or sell you other product's.

Most people will claim exact bhp gain's and torque figures. I have yet to have mine RR as other stuff as been added. After a remap the car should feel more responsive under load along with better torque, you will be happy if all goes well and should have no gremlins or fault's..
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

4th Gear

Status
    Artofspeed.net

Say Nutkin sent you, he is the best vag tuner in the country.