Remap 190 Quattro

nozdog

Reaction score
Hi to all, I have just bought a 190 quattro S Line Avant and I'm thinking of getttig it remapped. Just a bit of advice really to see what other 190 Owners have had done and who would be the best company to do the remap for a 190. I live in the south east but dont mind traveling. Cheers Nozdog

Last edited:
I heard good things about Bager5 and star performance but that is a little bit to far. Bill is a good form of info the seat forum.

I had mine doe at custom code HQ, they estimate 215,220. Runs nice and is miles quicker. Cant knock it :)

Hi to all, I have just bought a 190 quattro S Line Avant and I'm thinking of getttig it remapped. Just a bit of advice really to see what other 190 Owners have had done and who would be the best company to do the remap for a 190. I live in the south east but dont mind traveling. Cheers Nozdog

Hi nozdog,

where abouts are in the south east as i'm near canterbury and am also looking for a remap

Cheers jay

Last edited:
Hi i'm not to far away, there is not many place that I know of apart from Amd. Just wanted to see what other 190 owners have had done Its a minefield at to what will be the best suited maps for you needs of driving.

Performance Torque in Wolverhampton. Forum Sponsor, had two maps from there on my LC which is the same spec engine as your 190. Excellent map, not savage, just serious torque and drivability.

Hi i'm not to far away, there is not many place that I know of apart from Amd. Just wanted to see what other 190 owners have had done Its a minefield at to what will be the best suited maps for you needs of driving.

Hi nozdog,

There is a company in canterbury called viezu (once chipped uk) their prices are about £300 for our cars if this is any help.

Jay

Hi jolly14 cheers I will have a look and find out some info on viezu (once chipped uk) The other one I have found is a company called evolutionchips they have a dealer in ashford but are unsure what there maps are like? Most people with VAG cars go with APR AMD CC or Revo from what I can tell, as I said its a total minefield. I think I will give AMD a call today and bill at bager5 on monday to see what advice he can give me. I have placed a order for a Forge 007p to start with.

Custom-Code cheers for the reply and info I will have a look at your web site.

nozdog. The thing to remeber before any remap is the car must be logged first either on a rolling road or live (open road). This is important as the car beign remaped must be fault free. Badger5 logged my car before and after the remap. I like many people thought that a remap was a quick turn around. I was at Bill's workshop from 10am until 4pm he explained to me what the log's showed (ream's of information) that to be far most of it went over my head. The tuner you go with should give you update's during the log's and remap process and not just tell you thing's you want the hear or sell you other product's.

Most people will claim exact bhp gain's and torque figures. I have yet to have mine RR as other stuff as been added. After a remap the car should feel more responsive under load along with better torque, you will be happy if all goes well and should have no gremlins or fault's..

Artofspeed.net

Say Nutkin sent you, he is the best vag tuner in the country.