EM TuningVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

A.M.D Stage 3 for S-Line Quattro

I have a saloon A4 S-Line Quattro which has had the stage 3 A.M.D treatment. It wasn't all done at once and i had the benefit of feeling the change as each stage was carried out. I feel the car as standard just isn't quick enough and the transformation was incredible. I then had the full milltek exhaust fitted (cat back) which took it to another level, as it did with my previous car. What surprised me the most was the addition of the Sportec intake pipe. i couldn't believe how such a 'trivial' mod was so noticable. Initial pull improved but at the top end of the rev range and at high speed the pull is incredible.

The car is running around 260bhp and slightly more on torque. It is great to drive and I would recommend to any S-Line owners to have this done. I have used quite a few performance enhaning centres but none come close to A.M.D. A great bunch of guys who knows the vehicles inside out.
    If you have to borrow the money, stay in on a friday or sell the misses it is money well spent.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status

Re: A.M.D Stage 3 for S-Line Quattro

sounds nice wish i could do all that but i own a A4 2.0 and cant do bugger all on modifying the engine.....should of gotten a 1.8T instead [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Reverse Gear

Status

Choirboy, what has the stage onetunedoneto the fuel consumption?and doyou think its too much power for FWD? not got a quattro unfortunately

6th Gear

Status

A4SPORTgmbh mate is the spacebar on on your pcs keyboard working ok? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif[/img]

Also i have a FWB running 230BHP and it is no where near too much get the launch just right and its fine.

Reverse Gear

Status

Just read it back, I'm embarresed. Have used AMD on a diesel VW, will have to give them a call Stage 1 tune sounds like a reasonable power/price ratio.

Neutral

Status

Sorry A4SPORTgmbh
    I take no notice of the fuel consumption I'm afraid, mine is Quattro so I don't know on the other but I would think as long as you've got the sport suspension set up you should be fine, and it fun in a straight line too.