New Body kit Now Need Twin exhaust

jahed123

2002 A4 TDI 130 Sport
Reaction score
Some of you may know iv been looking to get a body kit for a while, now I have just had one done, i now need a twin exit exhaust I have exhaust cut outs but nothing filling them, what solutions are there without going into ridiculous cost, I don't need the sound just want to fill the holes in to be honest. Any solutions is the 1.8t exhaust a direct fit without affecting emission or sensors. The car is a 1.9 tdi 130

And the colour Atlas grey why is it so hard to match, going from the paint code we ended up with silver, then i don't what he did but know the colour looks better but not spot on, under low lighting the colours look different but when the light hits they look like a perfect match. anybody know anything about this paint

Thanks

Last edited:
Which kit you got? If you have the votex one i'm pretty sure you can buy the blanks for the exhausts (the blanks are for TDI cars)

The 1.8T exhaust should fit fine

Dont know the Name its not a big brand one, does anyone know more about the paint because its starting to look abit wrong to me now and few people have asked about it lol

J45SON, let me know if you wanna sell the 1.8t exhaust. very interested!! pm me

Yep as detailed on several threads before. A 1.8T twin exhaust from the cat back will fit straight onto a 1.9 TDI.

The only condition is that if yours is a quattro you need a 1.8T quattro exhaust and if its FWD you need a 1.8T FWD exhaust.

Other that that all you need is another exhaust hanger and bolts from the dealer/TPS for the drivers side back box and the heat shield and speed nuts to go above the back box (although ive seen some people not bother with this).