Concert radio and iPod

Have a look on the Dension website.
Assuming you just want to play music through your Concert radio?

I use an Xcarlink one, means i can keep the 6 CD Changer and it charges my iphone.

Cheers

I use an Xcarlink one, means i can keep the 6 CD Changer and it charges my iphone.

Cheers

Hi, how well has this worked, as I'm looking to buy 1 for my wife for Xmas, she wants to use her Ipod in her car. the car is a 52 plate A4, looking at the head unit it appears to be a Concert 1 version. But I'm not sure if it has the CDC option, there is no changer fitted, and no matter how many times I press the CD button it just returns as CD and not CDC. I've had the unit out and there are 3 horizontal block cons, and 1 un used vertical block con on the back. I'm assuming that because no CD changer is fitted, there is no signal to read which is why it returns as CD no matter how many times I press the button.

Reading the info on the Xcarlink, it seems that it will operate through the head unit, as if the Ipod was a cd changer, allowing the use off the radio to operate the Ipod. this is the intergrated finish I would like to achieve.

Any thoughts would be helpful.