Conversion to twin exit exhaust Votex now complete - pics

Phil.MC

Reaction score
Here's some pics of the twin exit conversion all finished off with the 4" custom tailpipes :yes: .

2igbrlc.jpg

2wef8zp.jpg

4tvo0x.jpg

2i1nkwh.jpg

I'll need to give her another good wash/polish and get some nice arty pics posted ::thumbsup: .

Nice, what was the total cost?

Cost total of £220, which includes Votex twin exit valance inserts (£20 each side), plastic primer, paint & lacquer (£80) and the cost of 2x 4" custom tailpipes with welding (£100).

I think it was well worth the outlay for the look of the completed twin exit conversion to finish off the exterior mods.

looks really good mate, im stuck on this mod atm, having difficulties getting hold of a 1.8t exhaust! everything else is ready to go lol.

looks really good mate, im stuck on this mod atm, having difficulties getting hold of a 1.8t exhaust! everything else is ready to go lol.

Why don't you go to your local independant exhaust centre and see if they can make you up a system or twin exit pipework?

Looks really good Phil :thumbsup:

Have you tried Chrisash32 - I think he's got one for sale.

Why don't you go to your local independant exhaust centre and see if they can make you up a system or twin exit pipework?

Tried them already and they wanted £450 for twin pipework! aint paying that lol.

Have you tried Chrisash32 - I think he's got one for sale.[/QUOTE]

yeh pm'd a while back when he had it for sale, but apparently its sold.

and theres not many 1.8t's for spares around either.

Very happy indeed with the end result, that is if I hadn't found one of my intercoolers with a split in the casing...Doh!!!

Yet more money to shell out, but at least I've got the non-essential items done first or they might not have got done after this latest expense???