S-LINE DOOR SILL COVERS, ANYBODY BOUGHT THESE ???

I saw these today too and thought tney looked better than any other offerings. I think tney have to tape down on top of the existing sill though don't they? Am I right in thinking most models don't have the moulding for them to fit flush?

I too would be interested if anyone has them fitted.

The chrome inlays won't fit normal B6 ones as they indeed don't have the cutout,however B7 ones do fit, i have them in my B6 only plain ally and not with the s-line badge, i can post pics if you need them.

Is it just me or can we no longer put smiley's in replys only new posts??

I would be interested in the pics Mattyboy. Cheers

The chrome inlays won't fit normal B6 ones as they indeed don't have the cutout,however B7 ones do fit, i have them in my B6 only plain ally and not with the s-line badge, i can post pics if you need them.

Is it just me or can we no longer put smiley's in replys only new posts??

How hard is it to remove the standard ones,,, they seam well stuck down !!!
and if you could post those picts;:)

Last edited:
I would be interested in the pics Mattyboy. Cheers

Here you go,
These are the original B6 ones,or at least what mine had;
Picture095.jpg

Picture096.jpg

there are little lugs on the bottom of the sill plates which clip into the door sill,from memory the only difference from the B7 ones is they have more lugs and some may need to be trimmed off but still easy enough to fit.

Picture097-1.jpg

And these are the ally ones:

Picture098.jpg

Picture099.jpg

How hard is it to remove the standard ones,,, they seam well stuck down !!!
and if you could post those picts;:)

They are well stuck down as the tape they use sticks like "pooh" to a blanket but the worst job was removing the old tape to replace with new stuff, hope this helps:thumbsup:

Cheers for the pointer on the smiley's :p

I recognise that car seat protector ;)

The pleasures of a 5 nearly 6 year old passenger, hence the dvd player and rear screens, still with the leather you don't worry to much when you here "dad i've just dropped my sweets":w00t:

I have some similar to the s line ones which i bought off the bay. Had them for nearly 3 years they came with self adhesive tape and have never come off and still look good, here are some pics.
DSC00531.jpg

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

They are a good copy although the s-line is a little too close to the end compared to the original, depends how much you want to oem look.

Think i'll wait and have a punt at the genuine B7 ones, but bidding doesn't end for six daysss...:lazy:

Thanks for the pics, mattyboyc and Pabs.
I think the copies look cool - and take away the danger of damage trying to remove the originals.
So, on that basis, I've bought a set of 'stick on' copies off the bay - as per Digger1's link.

Thanks for the pics, mattyboyc and Pabs.
I think the copies look cool - and take away the danger of damage trying to remove the originals.
So, on that basis, I've bought a set of 'stick on' copies off the bay - as per Digger1's link.

Do post a pic once fitted.