AH FabricationsBadger5
    2nd Gear

Status

ALLOY WHEEL REFURBISHMENT BIRMINGHAM AREA,CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND !!!

Looking to get my RS'6s refurbed,can anyone recommend a good mobile service in the birmingham
    area that will remove them and paint to a factory finish, hopefully without paying the earth...

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    No contest mate

Brilliant job and stupidly cheap compared to anywhere else. Not mobile but Ł200 cheaper!

City Powder Coaters Ltd. Birmingham. 0121 448 7646.
    Last edited by Lee_R; 21st August 2010 at 21:57.
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_R View Post
    No contest mate

Brilliant job and stupidly cheap compared to anywhere else. Not mobile but Ł200 cheaper!

That does look good,and I now powder coating is a good finish but was really looking for someone to remove them, on my drive do a really good paint job (hopefully!) then put them back on the car, rather than having the car sitting on axle stands for a day or two !!!

4th Gear

Status
    No contest mate

stupid moment edit :P

Have you used these guys before, im moving to brum soon and if i can find some temp wheels id defo be up for that.
    Last edited by Nutkin; 22nd August 2010 at 00:12.

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    I got my wheels on my TT refurbed here alloy wheel refurb- alloy wheel refurbishment-alloy wheel repair - Home
    Top quality service, they will take off your tyres and refit them. Sometimes you can leave the car there
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutkin View Post
    stupid moment edit :P

Have you used these guys before, im moving to brum soon and if i can find some temp wheels id defo be up for that.
    Yes and they are brilliant. The site used to have some links to a load of forums where people had put up pics but cant find it now.

Its a rough looking unit on an industrial estate but speakng to the guys there, they bulk refurb wheels for a number of other so called wheel repairers so chances are, if you are offered a repair at a wheel place, they will just end up at this place and you will pay the extra for it being subbed out to them.

They also do a huge amount of wheels for main dealers, they do so many contracts that they can keep the price realistic. I know for a fact Stratstone Jag dealer use this place.

4th Gear

Status
    Yes and they are brilliant. The site used to have some links to a load of forums where people had put up pics but cant find it now.

Its a rough looking unit on an industrial estate but speakng to the guys there, they bulk refurb wheels for a number of other so called wheel repairers so chances are, if you are offered a repair at a wheel place, they will just end up at this place and you will pay the extra for it being subbed out to them.

They also do a huge amount of wheels for main dealers, they do so many contracts that they can keep the price realistic. I know for a fact Stratstone Jag dealer use this place.
    Jag employee discount?

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutkin View Post
    Jag employee discount?
    Maybe but Ł20 a wheel not cheap enough for you? Most places charge Ł50+ per wheel