ALLOY WHEEL REFURBISHMENT BIRMINGHAM AREA,CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND !!!

Digger1

Reaction score
Looking to get my RS'6s refurbed,can anyone recommend a good mobile service in the birmingham
area that will remove them and paint to a factory finish, hopefully without paying the earth...

No contest mate

Brilliant job and stupidly cheap compared to anywhere else. Not mobile but £200 cheaper!

City Powder Coaters Ltd. Birmingham. 0121 448 7646.

That does look good,and I now powder coating is a good finish but was really looking for someone to remove them, on my drive do a really good paint job (hopefully!) then put them back on the car, rather than having the car sitting on axle stands for a day or two !!!

stupid moment edit :p

Have you used these guys before, im moving to brum soon and if i can find some temp wheels id defo be up for that.

Yes and they are brilliant. The site used to have some links to a load of forums where people had put up pics but cant find it now.

Its a rough looking unit on an industrial estate but speakng to the guys there, they bulk refurb wheels for a number of other so called wheel repairers so chances are, if you are offered a repair at a wheel place, they will just end up at this place and you will pay the extra for it being subbed out to them.

They also do a huge amount of wheels for main dealers, they do so many contracts that they can keep the price realistic. I know for a fact Stratstone Jag dealer use this place.

Yes and they are brilliant. The site used to have some links to a load of forums where people had put up pics but cant find it now.

Its a rough looking unit on an industrial estate but speakng to the guys there, they bulk refurb wheels for a number of other so called wheel repairers so chances are, if you are offered a repair at a wheel place, they will just end up at this place and you will pay the extra for it being subbed out to them.

They also do a huge amount of wheels for main dealers, they do so many contracts that they can keep the price realistic. I know for a fact Stratstone Jag dealer use this place.

Jag employee discount?