I am going for VOTEX bodykit and Twin Exit exhaust mod - need some help

BKZ187

Reaction score
OK I have a 2004 B6 1.9 TDi Sport with the funky door blades

I have already got the VOTEX front bumper/lower bumper so would like to match up the rest of the car

I have ordered the infamous partsdepot side skirts part number 8EC0716859AX
Now, I have been informed by the suppliers that these skirts will not fit my car, mainly because of the door blades. I dont see how because the blades are on the doors, and these fit to the sills???:wacko:
They also say that they dont fit the B6 !!
Whats this all about? Anybody with my car fitted these? Any pics?

I also want the rear Votex lower valance like this so I can do my twin exit exhaust conversion:
Votex.png

Does anyone know where to get it from? How much it costs? From trawling the net it seems they are being discontinued hence going cheap! Found some cheap websites but all in USA.
Part Number 8E0071610U9AX

ANY LINKS AND INFO APPRECIATED.

side skirts from a s4 I would guess..............

I'm reading this and assuming he means the Votex GmbH sideskirts???
I would have thought that door blades would fit ok with these sideskirts, but not 100% as i only have the skirts fitted on mine.

I think the problem with the skirts is that the design will clash with the door blades and Audi dont like that

I dont think there is a problem with fitment - Im sure I saw a B6 with both fitted when trawling the net (I knew I should have saved the link!)

any help with the rear valance?

They come up on ebay from time to time, other than that there are a few aftermarket replica suppliers.

i dont mind an after market replica.. I only need the back one

any pointers?

I have found genuine cheap ones from the states. But would obv prefer something from the UK. Just google the part number 8E0071610U9AX

oh no! I think this part number may be for an avant.. yikes! Mines a saloon

does anyone know whats what? and where I can get one from? replica is ok even!

I have just bought an ABT rear lower bumper with twin exits.. I am hoping it will look right with votex front end

abtrear.jpg

Has anyone used ECS Tuning from the states?

They have the votex rear valance and do ship to the UK!!!!!

no replies??

no one heard of ECS tuning? They are the only suppliers I can find with the VOTEX rear but they are in USA :crying:

anyway.. my ABT rear bumper valance arrived today:jump:
AND my Votex sideskirts!!

ABTBOX.jpg

240820105633.jpg

240820105632.jpg

It comes with the trim (not pictured) to reduce the gap size to single exhausts instead of the ABT Quad

I am hoping it will look right and not OTT or boy racer :wacko:

I would still love the VOTEX item (as below) instead but simply cannot find it
:(

210820105570.jpg

210820105569.jpg

Last edited:
I've heard of ECS, but I can't comment on them. Have you tried asking on Audizine?

If it's a Votex you 'really' want hang out for one, they are about and you'll only regret it if you don't.

Yeh I really want the votex rear because my front end and side skirts are votex :(

seems nobody on this forum even knows where to get it from!

what is the part number for the twin exit grilles for the votex rear?

thanks!

those basterds!! they told me they dont have the rear bits!!

just got the rear grill last week..where did you get you front from ? i have the part but cant find one. there is one on ebay but dont have any front grills, no good

Last edited:
I have a rear for sale but its for an Avant. Not sure how much difference there is??

wow... yeah avant wont fit saloon afaik

how much u after for it?

cheers

Well it owes me £100 for the valance plus £90 for the twin exhaust infills and meshes but it will need respraying as it got scuffed when a learner driver went into the back of my car. I got it all sorted on the insurance and ensured they fitted a new replacement even though all it needed was a respray. I then made sure they saved it for me and didnt throw it in the skip, hence why I have it for sale.

I don't have an actual price in mind but a sensible offer would secure it. I'll get round to putting it on ebay eventually but just thought I'd see if any of you guys wanted it first.

Well it owes me £100 for the valance plus £90 for the twin exhaust infills and meshes but it will need respraying as it got scuffed when a learner driver went into the back of my car. I got it all sorted on the insurance and ensured they fitted a new replacement even though all it needed was a respray. I then made sure they saved it for me and didnt throw it in the skip, hence why I have it for sale.

I don't have an actual price in mind but a sensible offer would secure it. I'll get round to putting it on ebay eventually but just thought I'd see if any of you guys wanted it first.

omg I wish it would fit my saloon
has it got any part numbers on it?
i'll snap your arm off if it fits my saloon
please check for me

Yeah its got a part number on it, I will check when I get home later for you.

And Tatterz, sorry, but the only 1.8T exhaust I have is the one I fitted to my car when I did the conversion. Have a nice standard 1.9TDI one though if you want that? lol

I went for the same abt rear and skirts, although they are all sat in the loft, until i can be bothered to fit it!
look forward to seeing your pics mate.

lol ive already got a nice 1.9tdi one attached to my car. Just need a 1.8t one!!