What are they worth (17" quattro sport wheels)

Keithsri

Reaction score
Hi guys,simple what they worth thread, had a search sorry ,but returned no results..as always for me lol

http://i49.tinypic.com/2wolimv.jpg

17" sport wheels(same as pic above),4 good tyres,wheels in a1 condition.... What are they worth??

Thanks.. Keith

These are normally good for someone upgrading from the 16" topaz style wheels but having said that people looking to upgrade normally go down the 18" route,as above do a completed listings search on ebay and see what they go for,also you normally find if you offer postage on them they go for more money and you can normally get them shipped by courier for around £20-£40.

5 weeks ago i had a home for them in a1 condition but im sorted now
someone will want them when i was looking with good tyres(premium make) in a1 condition your looking around £350 for 4

Thanks guys for the help, now have a rough guide.. and il throw them up for sale now soon!!:yes::yes:

They are only worth what anyone is prepared to pay for them, I got £300 for a set of them last year, that style is in demand and sort after, i could have sold 10 sets of them when i had a spare set that i sold, after all they are real Audi Alloys.

i got £280 for mine on ebay,,, and then got the rs4's i wanted origionally for £200,, "WAHEYYYYYYYY"!,,,result me thinks!!!