Picked up my S4 at last!!!

Jameswuk

Reaction score
Hi all,

been mainly lurking, reading and learning on this BBfor a good while, but could not resist doing a proper 'hello' all, especially as I picked up 'my' new S4 Cabriolet yesterday from Listers Stratford yesterday afternoon...!!

The spec of it is:

Dolphin Grey
Red leather
Sat Nav +
AMD Stage 3 (400BHP)

Managed to put the first 80 miles on the clock (well, apart from the 'road test' AMD did....It may take me a little while to adjust my driving style to the car, and I still think the steering could do with more 'feel' (anyone tweaked the castor/camber/suspension settings to do this?)....

But....I'm well chuffed!!!! The low rumble/burble from the V8 with full Millteks and 400bhp is glorious, and the car just keeps pulling all through the revs. My last car was turbocharged, and the linear power delivery of the S4 is a revelation!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Look forward to joining in all the chat on here in the future!

Regards,

James W /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Nice one!!

All you have to do now is get 10k miles on the clock to loosen her up!

p.s. We need piccies!

It's ok someone in office has explained AMD stages to me

Ok, photos you wanted, photos you got....! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

By the way, before someone makes disparaging remarks about the roof colour and my sexuality, the car was available from stock, unregistered, in the exterior colour and interior colour I wanted - I just have to learn to live with the roof!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

s4_2.jpg

s4_3.jpg

s4_4.jpg

s4_6.jpg

Regards,

James W

Very nice.......... for a woofter's car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Those exhausts don't look the same as my millteks?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifAre they the latest version? They do seem to 'sit' better than mine.

Aww.. lovely. Funny roof, but then again, it's not the most important part of the car anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

- Yak

I like!...even the roof!

Milltek looks thesame as mine.

Aww!!!! shucks!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks, guys - I feel like I 'belong', now!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Look forward to enjoying the car, and maybe even meeting a few of you guys in the future....

Regards,

James

[ QUOTE ]
scoTTy said:
I like!...even the roof!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine are more 'oval', maybe it's a Cab thing?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

How bright are those seats.
That car looks soooo nice.

Thanks again, guys....glad you like it - I do!!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

The seats aren't THAT bright, are they???/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

OK, don't answer.....

Regards,

James W

[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:
[ QUOTE ]
scoTTy said:
I like!...even the roof!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine are more 'oval', maybe it's a Cab thing?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The only Milltek on a S4 cab I've seen in real life had the same circular ones as mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif