steering wheel options

morgie

Reaction score
what steering wheel options are there to replace the boring looking standard one? not aftermarket though just genuine. cheers

Not sure about A4s so can't help but you should probably give some more info on your car i.e. the year and what not.

There are a couple of options for A3's but there is a lot of dependancy on the year of the car.

Maybe someone will be along shortly who can give some pointers.

There are the three and four spoke options, both available with multi functions. In additon I think some of the B7 ones can be retrofitted, or you can go the whole hog like Lostbok and fit a flat bottom RS4 one.

Sky's the limit on this. Depends on how much you want to spend but if your wanting a flat bottom one be prepared to part with around £500-800 you will also need to take into account that you may need a new steering wheel module too!

If wanting one from a B6 then I'd say anything from £150-£300

Agree with what has been said before and would add the fact that no one really knows if the airbag will go off in the case of an accident as the B7 wheels for example have a high and low impact airbag.

Not something id want to mess with!

For myself i might just get a B6 S4 wheel to be on the safe side. Although, i would LOVE a TT-RS wheel lol...

Here is mine, but the parts are st€€p now!!!

I think it's €830 for the wheel + B7 slip ring and any extra wiring looms for the multi-function stuff to all work.

and don't fit it yourself - get a VAG/Audi electrician to do it - not worth messing around with the airbags!!

Agree with what has been said before and would add the fact that no one really knows if the airbag will go off in the case of an accident as the B7 wheels for example have a high and low impact airbag.

Not something id want to mess with!
+1

Also applies to 8J TT, 8P S3 & R8 steering wheels - they're dual stage airbags as well.