Badger5Volks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

steering wheel options

what steering wheel options are there to replace the boring looking standard one? not aftermarket though just genuine. cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    anyone

Pii
    4th Gear

Status
    Not sure about A4s so can't help but you should probably give some more info on your car i.e. the year and what not.

There are a couple of options for A3's but there is a lot of dependancy on the year of the car.

Maybe someone will be along shortly who can give some pointers.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    There are the three and four spoke options, both available with multi functions. In additon I think some of the B7 ones can be retrofitted, or you can go the whole hog like Lostbok and fit a flat bottom RS4 one.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    Sky's the limit on this. Depends on how much you want to spend but if your wanting a flat bottom one be prepared to part with around 500-800 you will also need to take into account that you may need a new steering wheel module too!

If wanting one from a B6 then I'd say anything from 150-300
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    Agree with what has been said before and would add the fact that no one really knows if the airbag will go off in the case of an accident as the B7 wheels for example have a high and low impact airbag.

Not something id want to mess with!

For myself i might just get a B6 S4 wheel to be on the safe side. Although, i would LOVE a TT-RS wheel lol...

BahnStormer

Status
    Here is mine, but the parts are stp now!!!

I think it's 830 for the wheel + B7 slip ring and any extra wiring looms for the multi-function stuff to all work.

and don't fit it yourself - get a VAG/Audi electrician to do it - not worth messing around with the airbags!!
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibonz View Post
    Agree with what has been said before and would add the fact that no one really knows if the airbag will go off in the case of an accident as the B7 wheels for example have a high and low impact airbag.

Not something id want to mess with!
    +1

Also applies to 8J TT, 8P S3 & R8 steering wheels - they're dual stage airbags as well.
    2006 RS4 Avant (Phantom Black), RNS-E (2010 version inc SDS, HW 070, SW 0220) with AMI (250GB hard disk), Bluetooth + iPhone 5