Tyre Recommendations ?

sniffy_smiffy

Reaction score
Got to get 2 new Tyres for my A4 Avant.

Anyone recommend a good tyre with good all weather performance and in the Mid-Range anywhere up to around £130 each. (Not Fitted)

I have got 2 Bridgestones that are fine but one is on the back and one is on the front.
Might swap them around and put those on the back, then get 2 new fronts ? What do u think ?

Any ideas would be great.

Ta
Smiffy

Avon ZZ3s
good price and really good alrounder and just for a extra bonus they over measure tread width wise so you actually get a 244mm tyre with a 235 40 18
most tyres are less across the tread than the indicated width which isnt right if you buy a 235 for example thats what you would think you would get
but this is very often not the case .

Vredestien Ultrac Sessanta have served me well over the past year and I've still got about 6mm of tread left on all 4 tyres. Cost - £120 fitted.

khumo ku31 ecsta i have 4 on my a4 avant and i cant fault them very good price from blackcircle

I have khumo Ecsta on my 19's nice grip and all round performance..

Last edited:
Thanks for the posts everyone,

I did alot of looking and eventually went for 2x (235/45 ZR17 94Y) VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA's with rim protection ridge for £86 (free delivery) per corner, from my mytyres.co.uk.

This is the same tyre from Camskill has a better image !
http://www.camskill.co.uk/smsimg/758/12410-12650-full--758.jpg

Supposed to be great in the wet and dry and not too noisey. Never used them before but will give them a chance.
They have got good reviews in some other performance car forums.

Will report how i get on with them.

Thanks again.

Last edited: