Thicker grade oil for multitronic??

AudiiduA

Reaction score
Hi all, when i drive the car first time in the morning the box is much quieter and smoother changing!
as the oil gets hotter (thinner) its just not as good! had oil changed last week and was much better but have read on here best to do it twice and use first as a flush?? i was thinking if the oil was slightly thicker it would improve it????
any thoughts??:think:
cheers fellas as usual:thumbsup:

Strange, mine behaves in the opposite manner, the gear changes seem to be more clunky with the oil being cold and gets smoother as it warms up.

Not to sure about using a different oil than spec'd for the gearbox, damn things seem to be very sensitive...

Strange, mine behaves in the opposite manner, the gear changes seem to be more clunky with the oil being cold and gets smoother as it warms up.

Not to sure about using a different oil than spec'd for the gearbox, damn things seem to be very sensitive...
Ehhhh??? lol now im totally baffled!!!! i can hear like a dry bearing sound after a few miles from front, wheel bearing??? but wouldnt that do it from cold too??