fitting lower quattro rear bumper (twin exhaust)

Leaky Lloyd

Reaction score
right fella's sorry for all the questions like,, but ive got some more, LOL
as you may have read i got a s line quattro (lower part only) rear bumper and im thinking of fitting it myself to save a few pennies at the bodyshop!!!
are these easy to fit to the existing upper part??

the deal,, was supposedly for the bumper,, and not just the lower part,, including a new black inlay sticker for it,, but the silly cow forgot to post it!!!
and the fact ive had a row with her and demanded some money back from her i cant see me ever getting it posted now!!!
so with that said,,, can anyone find me a price on that part aswell please,,
cheers big ears!

the vinyl sticker in lay is availbe from audi arond £15-£20

the lower part looks like its a case of removing the screws from underneath and in the wheel arch, then just pulling it away from the upper part of the bumper as it looks like it just push on and held in place with retaining lugs,

if you can do it this way it will be a lot easier and a hell of a lot quicker than removing the full bumper

sound,, ill have a go at putting the bumper on my self,,, and although they are cheap at that price scott,, im gunna give the silly mare a few days to post the one she should have posted in the 1st place!

looks simple enough,, just wondering,, has anyone used any 3m carbon fibre vinyl before????
i can get hold of some for about £18 with delivary on ebay and i was thinking of covering the black insert to a carbon fibre look????
anyone done it???