Badger5AH Fabrications
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CMD
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Status

8th August Audi In The Park

Not long to go now chap's for AITP .

Calling all A4 B6 owner's . How many of us B6 owner's are going to this great day out.
    The show's this year have been great Gti fest, Gti Inter's but there have been no other B6's, last year's AITP there was 4 B6's in total, shed load's of A3's/S3's B5's/S4's B7's/B8's RS4/Rs6's In my mind the B6 is one of the best looking 4 door saloon's/avant's out there 2001-2005. The event at Wicksteed Park is one of the event's of the year as there is something for everyone young and old.... And load's of new and old school Audi's.

Let's see a show of hand's, ticket's can still be bought from www.audisinthepark.co.uk.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I'll be there to show off my new car not a B6 thou!

Hope the people that took me DIE

5th Gear

Status
    I'm free that day, i may have a jolly up there,see how many on here are going,does ASN have it's own area so we can all park up together?
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A4 nut View Post
    I'll be there to show off my new car not a B6 thou!
    What you got now Nathan.
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

CMD

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboyc View Post
    I'm free that day, i may have a jolly up there,see how many on here are going,does ASN have it's own area so we can all park up together?
    Yes ASN have a large plot.. Check out the show's /meet section on main page.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    If you pre book yes, otherwise its general public for you without prior notice muwhahaha

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Byzan A4 View Post
    If you pre book yes, otherwise its general public for you without prior notice muwhahaha
    Hi, i have just booked my ticket on the website, so do i now just turn uand look for the ASN stand?
    Thanks,
    Matt

CMD

Status
    Matt add your name to the main AUDI IN THE PARK THREAD in the event's and meet's section.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CMD View Post
    Matt add your name to the main AUDI IN THE PARK THREAD in the event's and meet's section.
    Hopefuly my name will soon be added to the list, what sort of time does the showground open so i can get there and get parked?

CMD

Status
    Some of us will be rolling up at about 9.30-10.00
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CMD View Post
    Some of us will be rolling up at about 9.30-10.00
    Souds good to me, i'll see you there!!

CMD

Status
    Nice one ..
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

2nd Gear

Status
    Just bought a Audi Coupe E 2.6 V6 wasn't looking for one it just happened! its in bits having all the work done to make it mint it will be ready for AITP so looking forward to it. still looking for an A4 after a RS4 but so is everyone on this forum so might put that on hold till next year.

Avantageous

Status
    First time posting, but have browsed around for awhile.

I'm going to bring my arctic white b6 and my new a6 3.2 to aitp.
    The b6 is going to be up for sale along with loads of parts.

I'll post some pictures up soon, but Matt has seen it as he came and bought a couple of parts from me tonight.

Matt, it would be great to roll up with you. I'll text you closer to the date

5th Gear

Status
    Hi Chris, sitting in the garage now trying to get the poxy sticky stuff of those sill plates, get some pics of the B6 thrown up in the post pics of your motor section as that is a nice looking B6,as for AITP, order your tickets from the AITP website http://www.audisinthepark.co.uk/, then go to the AITP section on the main forum page there you will see a post of where you can add your names to the list,this will get you a spot on the ASN stand as i know we need more B6'S there to keep all the s3's company, as for the journey up, i'll be in touch and the three of us can go up together, what you gonna drive A4 or the A6? decisions,decisions!!!

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFurlong View Post
    I'm going to bring my arctic white b6
    Ooooh tell me more!

Welcome to the forum!
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Avantageous

Status
    Hi Chris, sitting in the garage now trying to get the poxy sticky stuff of those sill plates, get some pics of the B6 thrown up in the post pics of your motor section as that is a nice looking B6,as for AITP, order your tickets from the AITP website http://www.audisinthepark.co.uk/, then go to the AITP section on the main forum page there you will see a post of where you can add your names to the list,this will get you a spot on the ASN stand as i know we need more B6'S there to keep all the s3's company, as for the journey up, i'll be in touch and the three of us can go up together, what you gonna drive A4 or the A6? decisions,decisions!!!
    Good luck with the sills, they will look great on your avant. I'll get some pictures up of my B6 over the weekend, she needs a wash first!

As for AITP, I'm gonna order 2 tickets as soon as I get home from work tomorrow, need to make sure I can get the day off. And as for which car, hmmmm.... I'd love to drive the A6 but I'm not going to insure it until I get rid of the A4, so it will be me in the B6 and someone else in the C6! But I'm looking forward to it!!!

Hopefully I'll see you driving around Matt, now I think about it, I once saw you pull out of Deadbrook Lane and thought that was one sweet avant!!

Avantageous

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Ooooh tell me more!

Welcome to the forum!

It's a 53 plate 2.0 FSI. Original Audi arctic white. Lowered 30mm. Black vinyl wrapped roof. 25% tint side windows, 50% rear. Black valence on rear bumper. S-Line front bumper with Cupra splitter. DTM side skirts with DTH Projektzo replica side skirts underneath. And 18" AEZ Lascars.

Theres plenty more I've done to it, too much to list right now, but I'll get some pictures up at the weekend.

And its for sale if your interested ;D

CMD

Status
    Nice to see a few more B6's down on the list.
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

5th Gear

Status
    Were gettingg there

Avantageous

Status
    Posted some pics up lads. If it doesn't sell by AITP I'm going to bring it there and see if theres any interest. As well as my A6!

cabriolet

Status

I'm in Italy at the moment drinking beer with NHN lol but will be back for AITP. So count me in to keep up the b6 sections figures, will be good to meet you all before I move to the b7 darkside lol
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    You bringing Nigel too?

cabriolet

Status

I'm afraid not byz, to close to the long awaited arrival of mini NHN's due date.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelonly View Post
    will be good to meet you all before I move to the b7 darkside lol
    don't do it Lea, skip the B7 and get yourself a A5 cab,saw one one the ferry last night in black, that was one nice looking car.

cabriolet

Status

Me and mrs wheel have plans for an A5 cab in black or White but I'm going to have a sprint blue rs4 cabby first. To get it out my system Matty lol

5th Gear

Status

2nd Gear

Status
    Any body's wrist arived yet mine has!

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

I will enquire as to when the last batch went out. I do know Calvin has been sending them in batches to avoid too many trips to the PO

3rd Gear

Status
    Just ordered my ticket not been before but it'll be good to see everyone and show off my b6
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

5th Gear

Status
    Any body's wrist arived yet mine has!
    Yep got mine today, thank you, shame my passenger hasen't got one, but then it's not his car!!

2nd Gear

Status
    1 wrist enters the car so fill your car with as many people as posable im taking 3!

5th Gear

Status
    1 wrist enters the car so fill your car with as many people as posable im taking 3!
    Yer i know, but just a a momento!!, quite a few on the list now,should be a good one.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    1 wrist enters the car
    1wheels cousin?
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

cabriolet

Status
    lmfao, he didnt tell me he was going !!!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi

Really fancied this but the boat from Guernsey is over 300.
    Not posted often, if at all, but I have got to say thanks to all of the forum posters for all the information and advice that I have caught up on.
    Detailing has been great, also the advice for retro fitting an armrest and mudflaps. Plus the visual advice on removing all of the crappy interior silver trim and covering with 3M Carbon fibre, looks great.

Buster

Dec 07 A4 Avant

3rd Gear

Status
    wont be going to this one I am afraid guys, its the same weekend as my local show (VW North West) where I am already booked on a club stand for another forum.

Maybe Next year

On Point!!

Status
    Count me in.
    1.8T quattro S-Line in Akoya Silver, Milltek sports cat & 100mm tipped pipes, black Angel Eyes, 18" RS6's (Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta), Bose Symphony 6CD, Moonroof, Criuse Control, Armrest, Full DIS, 0.5 Leather, F&R PDC, Light Pack, Parrot MKi9200
    Coming soon HID's
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    2001 1.8T Sport 0 v Swedish Artic 1

2nd Gear

Status
    Ive had bad news parts for my car will take another week to arrive so wont be showing that but the good news is im coming in the brides A3 s-line so not to bad news

CMD

Status
    Hope to meet and chat to some of you on Sunday (can't wait). A few of us are making our way up in the morninig (3.5 hour drive).

SEE YOU SOON..
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast