8th August Audi In The Park

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Not long to go now chap's for AITP .

Calling all A4 B6 owner's . How many of us B6 owner's are going to this great day out.
The show's this year have been great Gti fest, Gti Inter's but there have been no other B6's, last year's AITP there was 4 B6's in total, shed load's of A3's/S3's B5's/S4's B7's/B8's RS4/Rs6's In my mind the B6 is one of the best looking 4 door saloon's/avant's out there 2001-2005. The event at Wicksteed Park is one of the event's of the year as there is something for everyone young and old.... And load's of new and old school Audi's.

Let's see a show of hand's, ticket's can still be bought from www.audisinthepark.co.uk.

I'm free that day, i may have a jolly up there,see how many on here are going,does ASN have it's own area so we can all park up together?

I'm free that day, i may have a jolly up there,see how many on here are going,does ASN have it's own area so we can all park up together?

Yes ASN have a large plot.. Check out the show's /meet section on main page.

If you pre book yes, otherwise its general public for you without prior notice muwhahaha

Hi, i have just booked my ticket on the website, so do i now just turn uand look for the ASN stand?
Thanks,
Matt

Matt add your name to the main AUDI IN THE PARK THREAD in the event's and meet's section.

Matt add your name to the main AUDI IN THE PARK THREAD in the event's and meet's section.

Hopefuly my name will soon be added to the list, what sort of time does the showground open so i can get there and get parked?

Some of us will be rolling up at about 9.30-10.00

Just bought a Audi Coupe E 2.6 V6 wasn't looking for one it just happened! its in bits having all the work done to make it mint it will be ready for AITP so looking forward to it. still looking for an A4 after a RS4 but so is everyone on this forum so might put that on hold till next year. :blackrs4:

First time posting, but have browsed around for awhile.

I'm going to bring my arctic white b6 and my new a6 3.2 to aitp.
The b6 is going to be up for sale along with loads of parts.

I'll post some pictures up soon, but Matt has seen it as he came and bought a couple of parts from me tonight.

Matt, it would be great to roll up with you. I'll text you closer to the date

Hi Chris, sitting in the garage now trying to get the poxy sticky stuff of those sill plates, get some pics of the B6 thrown up in the post pics of your motor section as that is a nice looking B6,as for AITP, order your tickets from the AITP website http://www.audisinthepark.co.uk/, then go to the AITP section on the main forum page there you will see a post of where you can add your names to the list,this will get you a spot on the ASN stand as i know we need more B6'S there to keep all the s3's company, as for the journey up, i'll be in touch and the three of us can go up together, what you gonna drive A4 or the A6? decisions,decisions!!!

Hi Chris, sitting in the garage now trying to get the poxy sticky stuff of those sill plates, get some pics of the B6 thrown up in the post pics of your motor section as that is a nice looking B6,as for AITP, order your tickets from the AITP website http://www.audisinthepark.co.uk/, then go to the AITP section on the main forum page there you will see a post of where you can add your names to the list,this will get you a spot on the ASN stand as i know we need more B6'S there to keep all the s3's company, as for the journey up, i'll be in touch and the three of us can go up together, what you gonna drive A4 or the A6? decisions,decisions!!!

Good luck with the sills, they will look great on your avant. I'll get some pictures up of my B6 over the weekend, she needs a wash first!

As for AITP, I'm gonna order 2 tickets as soon as I get home from work tomorrow, need to make sure I can get the day off. And as for which car, hmmmm.... I'd love to drive the A6 but I'm not going to insure it until I get rid of the A4, so it will be me in the B6 and someone else in the C6! But I'm looking forward to it!!!

Hopefully I'll see you driving around Matt, now I think about it, I once saw you pull out of Deadbrook Lane and thought that was one sweet avant!!

Ooooh tell me more! :sign_pics:

Welcome to the forum!

It's a 53 plate 2.0 FSI. Original Audi arctic white. Lowered 30mm. Black vinyl wrapped roof. 25% tint side windows, 50% rear. Black valence on rear bumper. S-Line front bumper with Cupra splitter. DTM side skirts with DTH Projektzo replica side skirts underneath. And 18" AEZ Lascars.

Theres plenty more I've done to it, too much to list right now, but I'll get some pictures up at the weekend.

And its for sale if your interested ;D

Nice to see a few more B6's down on the list.:applaus:

Posted some pics up lads. If it doesn't sell by AITP I'm going to bring it there and see if theres any interest. As well as my A6!

I'm in Italy at the moment drinking beer with NHN lol but will be back for AITP. So count me in to keep up the b6 sections figures, will be good to meet you all before I move to the b7 darkside lol

will be good to meet you all before I move to the b7 darkside lol

don't do it Lea, skip the B7 and get yourself a A5 cab,saw one one the ferry last night in black, that was one nice looking car.

Me and mrs wheel have plans for an A5 cab in black or White but I'm going to have a sprint blue rs4 cabby first. To get it out my system Matty lol

I will enquire as to when the last batch went out. I do know Calvin has been sending them in batches to avoid too many trips to the PO

Just ordered my ticket not been before but it'll be good to see everyone and show off my b6

1 wrist enters the car so fill your car with as many people as posable im taking 3!

Yer i know, but just a a momento!!, quite a few on the list now,should be a good one.

Hi

Really fancied this but the boat from Guernsey is over £300.
Not posted often, if at all, but I have got to say thanks to all of the forum posters for all the information and advice that I have caught up on.
Detailing has been great, also the advice for retro fitting an armrest and mudflaps. Plus the visual advice on removing all of the crappy interior silver trim and covering with 3M Carbon fibre, looks great.

Buster

Dec 07 A4 Avant

wont be going to this one I am afraid guys, its the same weekend as my local show (VW North West) where I am already booked on a club stand for another forum.

Maybe Next year :)

Ive had bad news parts for my car will take another week to arrive so wont be showing that but the good news is im coming in the brides A3 s-line so not to bad news

Hope to meet and chat to some of you on Sunday (can't wait). A few of us are making our way up in the morninig (3.5 hour drive).

SEE YOU SOON..