Get your 18" alloy pics out for the lads.

steeleez

Reaction score
Lads, I'm looking at buying some 18" replicas with tyres for my A4 and am wondering if any of you would post pics of your car with 18's fitted, hopefully if I can get 1 photo of as many styles as possible I can then choose which wheels to go for.

Thanks in advance

Gary

heres mine with 18" rs6 reps, very popular for the a4's

DSC00009.jpg

Is yours lowered at all Paul? Sits nice.
No mate standard sport suspension , there is a 1/5 scale RC in the boot with the pic of the avus wheels on thou:)
the 235s have made it look a bit lower too due to the slightly chunkier tyres i only had 225s on when i had the ABTs on.

Lol I had 6 bags of cement in the boot of mine a few weeks ago, and it looked how it should :(

Scott, the pic of the RS6's really shows why they're one of (if not 'the') best looking B6 wheel!

18" OZ Michaelangelo 10's (scuffed but not for long)
pic1.jpg

I have a dilemma.

Approaching my customers' house yesterday my O/S front wheel went through the MOTHER of all potholes.. I came out thinking "well if it hasn;t shagged the wheel or punctured the tyre, I am lucky!" One thing after another, I forget about it when I arrived (meetings and greetings, setting up my kit etc etc..) and then finally remembered some hours into the day. "FAIL!!!!!" Sure enough, the tyre was flat.

Anyway, cutting a long story short (Seriously, it got verrrry out of hand lol), I had to run back of a crappy little steelie that was found (my spare wheel was the original 1.9TDI QS 16" wheel but had the wrong rotation on the tyre..)

Now, I'm not sure whether to source an individual unit and replace that and the tyre, or, buy the complete set!? Can pick up the 9-spoke RS4 reps for ~£500.. A solo wheel and tyre would probably touch £200 alone.. I'm thinking it's be nice to have a whole new 'fresh' set.

BUT, do I stick with the same wheels? Not sure if I like change, but, this is the ideal time to do so.. Any ideas? (can dig out and post images later if required)

Gutted Jimmeh! Haven't you got the B5 RS4's on yours? If they were on mine i'd leave them, as they're my favourite type of wheel for them. I do like the RS6's, but prefer the RS4.

I really need my car lowering before worrying about better alloys though, reckon i'd just go standard sport suspension if I was to do it though.

Thats right,

DSC03225.jpg

I do like my current wheels tbh - they 'work' for me..

Now, not sure as to whether to just replace the one damaged wheel, or, spend another £300 odd for the full compelte (fresh) set. Trouble is, bedget tyres. I've found a local(ish) contact that deals with the wheels; says if I can take one of my original wheels over, they can check the quality against their batch etc to see if I could get away with just the one wheel..

Will report back later. I'm off drifting in the F150 Harley Davidson :D

lucypics001.jpg

can someone please tell me how to upload pics from photo bucket,,?
i paste the url from the photo into the reply box, when it is asked for and im left with the daft little box and cross in the top left corner like the one you see now!
it does give you some sort of option to enlarge the box but it wont drag across the screen!!!
christ knows how you do it???????
hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp!
LOL!

leakylloyd

still got this daft box,,??????????
doesnt matter which photo's i try uploading,,its always the same???????

when you paste,,does the pictur appear emediatley in the reply box before you post,,or do you also have this daft cross thing,,i have?
how dumb do i feel?

In the reply box it looks like this:

picturewebaddress[/img ]

until I preview or submit the thread at which time the picture becomes visible. There's a sticky in the general chat section if you get stuck. The red cross makes me wonder if it's an AV prog problem?

got there in the end,,thanks for that fella's,, now,, if i can just crack that new text messaging thing!
LOL!

got there in the end,,thanks for that fella's,, now,, if i can just crack that new text messaging thing!
LOL!

Not surprised you wanted to put pictures up so bad, your car looks ace!!!! I think I am in love. Is it ok for me to leave my wife and marry your car please?