The NHN Retrofitting Service

LMAO Nige! Mate I'm getting worried for you. All this heat must be unhealthy for the mind ATM.

The mind, feck the mind, its killing the body & palms lmfao

And that will only get worse also. Feck me, i grabbed a pair of shoes this morning and clocked some wellies, feck me. if there was a tub of vasoline to hand,i would have been in like a shot :)

lmfao, talking of vasoline, did you give that tub back to your neighbour Phil

Well I have a good excuse huh

Not if she is over due, Our midwife told us to get jigging with it to make things happen. I'm sure she was smirkin at the time though :)

Lol - hey i offered to buy you a crate and send them to you. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
this forum is seeing a very large increase in "fabulousness" as of late, im not bothered about it but sometimes tmi! :laugh:

T_T how did i get dragged into this......................:tumble:

ill go get my coat now :laugh:

Smudge should be quite happy. NHN had his 'pride and joy' all fired up in th evening. :whistle2:

Smudge should be quite happy. NHN had his 'pride and joy' all fired up in th evening. :whistle2:

Yeah was quite cool to get her running tbh, looks like its an injector at fault as swapped loom position & no fix, disconnected injector/cylinder 4 & whoosh up she came, so hopefully by weeks end it will be running, its either this or the infamous injector loom through head issue, either way not to bad to resolve I dont think.

I do think cause it got so low in fuel, its dredged up some *****, cause the derv that came out from the filter pipes to the tandem pump was black & afaik it shouldnt be that colour at all, maybe others can advise, I would suggest he does a filter change aswell as I reckon its caked tbh & I have a strong feeling his injector at fault may also be some crap blocking it, we'll see.

Last edited:
Must admit I was breaking a bit of sweat watching the work that was being done and it wasn't even my car!!

Thankfully the problem was islolated on first attempt so that's a bonus!!

:applaus:

Last edited:
Must admit I was breaking a bit of sweat watching the work that was being done and it wasn't even my car!!

You were, feck me son I was crapping myself thinking if this drops into the engine, we're fecked lmfao.

Only kidding although was certainly fun to do, especially the part where his neighbour came out all brassed balls, started to have a whinge about a parking space, then thought twice, subsequently toned his voice down dramatically & asked about Jords car, that was funny as hell especially since there were 24 parking spaces & 18 apartments, as Jord said do the math's & who cares who parks where as there's always spaces, my comment of its not gonna create any harshness in your lifetime for him to be parked there for few hours is it, I mean really *** how small minded are people, there were 10 other spaces he could use but he wasnt even parking anyway, jog on son, twxtttt

Yeah no certainly not something for the light hearted!!

Yeah it was pretty anal but I guess you can see things from his perspective if you take a step back. Still it's worth trying for an amicable agreement as it's a neighbour and in case one of Jordan's cars get keyed up!!

:happy:

I wouldn't say "fired up"....maybe "coughed into life" :laugh:

Yeah was quite cool to get her running tbh, looks like its an injector at fault as swapped loom position & no fix, disconnected injector/cylinder 4 & whoosh up she came, so hopefully by weeks end it will be running, its either this or the infamous injector loom through head issue, either way not to bad to resolve I dont think.

I do think cause it got so low in fuel, its dredged up some *****, cause the derv that came out from the filter pipes to the tandem pump was black & afaik it shouldnt be that colour at all, maybe others can advise, I would suggest he does a filter change aswell as I reckon its caked tbh & I have a strong feeling his injector at fault may also be some crap blocking it, we'll see.

That diesel juice was like oil in colour!!!!

Cheers again Nige :)

I can't believe it was the 1st one that we tried, sods law states that it should have been the last one!!!!

You were, feck me son I was crapping myself thinking if this drops into the engine, we're fecked lmfao.

Only kidding although was certainly fun to do, especially the part where his neighbour came out all brassed balls, started to have a whinge about a parking space, then thought twice, subsequently toned his voice down dramatically & asked about Jords car, that was funny as hell especially since there were 24 parking spaces & 18 apartments, as Jord said do the math's & who cares who parks where as there's always spaces, my comment of its not gonna create any harshness in your lifetime for him to be parked there for few hours is it, I mean really *** how small minded are people, there were 10 other spaces he could use but he wasnt even parking anyway, jog on son, twxtttt

Short angry man syndrome ya reckon? :laugh:

They're all tossers in my block mate. I've never seen a map, and when i 1st moved in, the estate agent says "i think it's one of those 2 spaces there" and just pointed towards some random spot.....

I could understand if the spaces were numbered and clearly marked, but they're not, and as i said yesterday, there are 10 other spaces to park in. I'm pretty sure someone's probably taken my space, but you don't see my moaning about it

Yeah no certainly not something for the light hearted!!

Yeah it was pretty anal but I guess you can see things from his perspective if you take a step back. Still it's worth trying for an amicable agreement as it's a neighbour and in case one of Jordan's cars get keyed up!!

If anyone touched my car, everyone elses car would get fcuked :motz:

Thanks again Nige for the help, and to Phil for his time and effort :icon_thumright: both top lads