Dipped Beam Bulb Change Help

Wai-Fan

Reaction score
One of my dipped beams blew yesterday so I ordered some Osram Nightbreakers yesterday afternoon and they came this morning! Anyways, had a look earlier and is there some trick to it because I can't even reach or undo the bulb holder thingymabob or whatever it is!

the sidelights are even worse!, youll probably have to remove your airbox to get in at one

Welll after half an hour just trying to replace one of my bulbs I finally did it! Silly, as replacing the bulb on the passenger side took less than a minute! My left hand is now covered in scratches! I want to replace the side lights with the free ones I got with the Osram's but after having a poke around, I'm not going to bother. I'll save my hand for next time :p

I did the same about a week ago, took me abut 20mins of pottering about on the passenger side, and then only 5mins total on the drivers!

I'll be taking them out and putting them in the beam slot and putter better ones in their place, and also changing the sidelights.. hopefully!

Take wheel of & arch liner is the proper route to change bulbs.

Hmmm, heard it's a lot of effort trying to change the sidelights. Are those free Philips bulbs from Powerbulbs.com better than the standard bulbs. Don't really want to go through all that again just for it to be the same.

I'm looking forward to using the new dipped beams tonight! I haven't done anything to the car in ages!