185 bhp 2.0 tdi

Eeef

Lord of War
Reaction score
I was having a trawl this evening and came across a company that did tuning for the above and got it to 185bp. Only problem is i've lost the ****** page. Anyone know who who it is?

Hmmm, tres bizzare. They definitely list 170bhp as a stage 1 and 185bhp as a stage 2?...

Do you normally get some sort of power guarantee and dyno when you get a remap/ecu replacement?

no the tuning company won't give a guarantee, usually they quote between figures, due to the ecu remap being a mapped on another car then uploaded to a different car.

You usually find each engine will produce slightly different results.

All true. The results depend on mileage and condition of the engine generally. Also bear in mind also that many VAG diesels continue to leave the production line with as much as 10-15bhp and 15-20lb/ft over that quoted in the brochures - this might also affect the overall result.

I bought mine re mapped direct from Audi, it was an oettinger demo car. A totally different feel to the standard a3. Not sure about output prob about 180. Im an x fiat coupe 20 turbo owner and this accelerates -almost-as quick

stage 2 normally involves a cat back exhaust which according too places i have looked at INC MTM they claim 10 bhp from just that.