Any good Wheel Refurbers in North West????

Sarah's A3

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid
Reaction score
Hiya,

As above really. Have a set of alloys that need refurbing and after a firm or a mobile guy whos pretty spot on and not charging an arm and a leg.

Cheers

Sarah

Hi Sarah

I need 4 doing as well fairly sharpish as I am getting rid of the car, let me know if you find anyone and maybe we can do a deal with them for more wheels!!:yes:

Lee

Ask N8 as he knows someone whose very good.

Sarah i have a very good friend who i work with who does wheel refurbs, pm me if you are still looking for someone.

Hi,

I had one of my S3 alloys refurbished recently (May) by Prestige Wheels Ltd Tel: 01663 74113 / 07970 622 933.

Ian Armstrong was the technician that came out to my car. He arrived at 8:30am on the dot as arranged, not bad seeing he'd travelled from High Peak near Buxton to Warrington.

Being a perfectionist (like most people on here I guess) I was extremely worried about getting my alloy repaired...I'd had no recommendations...but spotted on the UK-MKIVs forums that Prestige Wheels seemed to be mentioned a few times. So I went with them.

Anyway, my worries were soon gone. I can't stress this enough - Ian did a fantastic job. I seriously could not tell where the alloy had been repaired! The only clue I had was the chunk missing out of the tyre wall where I'd hit the kerb - but even then, the wheel just looked like new. Amazing. Couldn't see any blend of the silver. No over spray.

Obviously, this was just my experience, but I'd recommend Prestige Wheels and Ian. (I have no affiliation with the company or Ian)

All the best.

Alan

I only use team dynamics, they give a oem warranty with all work, all stripped inside and out, they come back like new wheels!