Leather armrest

V6Pete

Now running on Bentley's y'all
Reaction score
I've got one kicking about... who wants it?

It's got phone prep in it, but not a problem to ignore this.

I never got round to fitting it to my car, and won't do now. It came from a 6 month old crash damaged S3, so looks as good as new.

You're not getting rid of your motor are you Pete?

Thought so from couple of your posts...

I'm sure the guys will convince you otherwise. Bit tough finding somthing to move onto after your ride.... Unless you want to throw money at it.

Dont worry, he will come to his senses lol!!!

Hmmm, we'll see! Not definitely selling it, but thinking about it...

Thought so from couple of your posts...

I'm sure the guys will convince you otherwise. Bit tough finding somthing to move onto after your ride.... Unless you want to throw money at it.

Depending on what I can get for mine, and what comes up for sale, quite fancy an E46 M3. Or a Touraeg V10 TDI. Very different options I know!!

Hmm quite different options indeed. Guess it depends on what your 'revised' pupose is for the potential new car. Saying that I think the V6 won't go down without a fight!!

Sarah can you please huury and get your RS6's wheels. Everytime I see your signature it gets me thinking again....

Hmm quite different options indeed. Guess it depends on what your 'revised' pupose is for the potential new car. Saying that I think the V6 won't go down without a fight!!

Same purpose - ideally I want the handling and engine of the M3 along with the space of the Touraeg. In an ideal world I'd have both!

Oh and arm rest now sold.....

Sarah can you please huury and get your RS6's wheels. Everytime I see your signature it gets me thinking again....

lol, sorry haa haa, im trying! Did get some S3 ones but really want the newer RS6s so will keep looking!!!! Go on you know you want to!!!!

I could never work out why you would call a car" Hi an Dry " either...

Sarah - no no no. I'm completely skint because of this place. I'd now like to just spectate others fulfilling their desires.

Pete - Towrag !!! :haha:

lol.. I'm still undecided you see....

Sometimes I think there is something just a little missing....

... and then a picture like this comes along....:hubbahubba:
2v2k5rr.jpg

Wonder what I need to acheive this... or get this out of my head :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Holy smoke, just realised you got your 09 Rear light out of your wanted list. Good stuff :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Thats the very same pic that sold it for me!!! They are defo the ones for me!

Did consider some Merc ones from the rimz thread but love these

I think its this damn picture too sweet... I wonder if it's just the photography that makes this look utterly stunning!!

What's sizes and bits do you think you'd need to acheive this. Not too sure about wheels myself.

Good stuff on sorting your 09 Lights!