Chris NottMonster Motorsport
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    KRL
    KRL's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    523
    Ł60 at TTS Roadsport

    Good service and happy with the results.
    Ice Silver S3 + every single option + REVO + BSH Street Can + Forge Twintake + Autotech


  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #42
    V16
    V16's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    214
    had mine done at a garage in bolton where they used the hunter system. was around Ł85. fully recommend a 4 wheel alignment especially if you've have your car lowered.
    ..
    Black A3 S-line 2.0TDi
    Mods: Hybrid Turbo - Custom Exhaust - Weitec Coilovers - Tints - Gloss Black Optics Grill - Led Number Plate Lights - Led Interior Lights - S3 Mirrors - Retro Fitted Arm Rest - 09 rear lights - R8 Oil Cap - Phillips Diamond Vision Lights

  4. #43
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    15
    Someone knows where to do the proper one for A3 quattro? I am in Watford.


    2 weeks ago I had a total damage to front tyre due to the tracking problem.
    And that a month after a Ł700 service by Audi (‘the car is in a perfect condition’) lol



    Thank you,
    Regards,
    Jake.



    A3 3.2 quattro s-line DSG

  5. #44
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by J@ke View Post
    Someone knows where to do the proper one for A3 quattro? I am in Watford.
    Try this.... http://classic.multimap.com/clients/...rt=&reclimit=5

  6. #45
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by J@ke View Post
    Someone knows where to do the proper one for A3 quattro? I am in Watford.


    2 weeks ago I had a total damage to front tyre due to the tracking problem.
    And that a month after a Ł700 service by Audi (‘the car is in a perfect condition’) lol



    Thank you,
    Regards,
    Jake.



    A3 3.2 quattro s-line DSG
    Thanks!

  7. #46
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    100
    This site locates the nearest Hunter people to you: http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/

    There is also a 5% off voucher on there too.

    Hope that helps.

    Btw keep clear of Kwik Fit!

  8. #47
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by akbarirfan View Post
    This site locates the nearest Hunter people to you: http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/

    There is also a 5% off voucher on there too.

    Hope that helps.

    Btw keep clear of Kwik Fit!
    That's the site I linked to. I've heard that a lot of the actual places who carry out the alignment don't honour the 5% discount though. Worth a go though.

  9. #48
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    100
    Haha I read the thread but never clicked on your link!

  10. #49
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Well I did a quick ring around using that site.

    I was quoted generally between Ł47 and Ł65 for the initial inspection and report. If toe was incorrect then one centre said it's adjustment is included.

    However, each said that if more angles (camber, castor, thrust etc) also had to be adjusted then this would be extra. The extra was dependant on how long the technician thought it would take. I.e is anything siezed etc. So it seems pot luck as to what it might end up costing. But most said that Ł65 to Ł120 could be expected.

    Rang around some Audi centres, York Audi quoted me Ł114 all in. So I will use this to haggle my closest dealer down and get it done there. Just for peace of mind really.

  11. #50
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBaby View Post
    Well I did a quick ring around using that site.

    I was quoted generally between Ł47 and Ł65 for the initial inspection and report. If toe was incorrect then one centre said it's adjustment is included.

    However, each said that if more angles (camber, castor, thrust etc) also had to be adjusted then this would be extra. The extra was dependant on how long the technician thought it would take. I.e is anything siezed etc. So it seems pot luck as to what it might end up costing. But most said that Ł65 to Ł120 could be expected.

    Rang around some Audi centres, York Audi quoted me Ł114 all in. So I will use this to haggle my closest dealer down and get it done there. Just for peace of mind really.
    They charge you for inspection and report? The places I tried offered this for free. They then quote for the work and you take it or leave it.

    Mine needed thrust, camber, toe (and castor i think) adjusted but it only took about 10-15mins.

    I've got to say though, since having my alignment done driving my car is MUCH more enjoyable. Even if it cost me Ł120 I would've been happy.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO