Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    2nd Gear

Status

Whos fitted a new DMF and where did you get it? (For DSG)

Ok, so seems thers a lot of places selling flywheels, and a big variation in prices, but few people sell the flywheel needed on the 6 Speed DSG gearboxes, only the manual ones.

My engine code is BKD, and i have DSG, if anyone can point me in the direction of the part i need i'd be grateful.
    Audi A3 2.0TDi S-Line - Bose - AMD Remap - Pipercross Performance air filter - RNS-e Retrofit - RS4 style Alloys

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Any help would be really appreciated
    Audi A3 2.0TDi S-Line - Bose - AMD Remap - Pipercross Performance air filter - RNS-e Retrofit - RS4 style Alloys

2nd Gear

Status
    Only thing I could suggest mate is to call the big motor factors like either GSF or Euro car parts, both are usually pretty competitive with pricing and when you give the reg they will normally find your car, and the specific flywheel for it.

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah I've tried ECP, they find my car by the reg but the flywheel theyoffer me is notthe one for the 6 speed dSG boxes, I've looked it up on ETKA and there is only 1 lywheel you can use if you have DSG going to try GSF this morning