Concert Cd player to ipod

sam1014

happy happy happy :)
Reaction score
Ive got an 04 plate A3 with the standard Concert Stereo. I wanna connect my ipod and iphone to it cuz im getting sick of cds now, any reccommendations??? I want it to be able to charge my ipod/iphone and also be able to skip tracks via the headunit.
Nothing too expensive, but dont want no cheap crap either. willing to pay around the £50 mark if needed.

Thanks in advance.

sam

I have a dice box on my 55 plate A3 which works very well although it does not show song details on the head unit. It plugs into the cd changer port and supports Bose if you have it. It is more like 100-130 but definitely worth the extra money over a cheap FM kit. If you get one off ebay be careful how old it is, I had to buy an adapter when I went from an iPhone 2g to 3G but apparently this is not a problem on the newer ones.

I've got a denison in mine, was fine until i changed to Iphone 3GS. Now it wont charge or even recognise it! I think It needs a newer version now.

Lee_r you either need a newer cable from dice or a converter that plugs into the cable you have (which is what I have). I can get the name of the converter when I get home if you want it? Also I had to change the setting on mine, there is a switch on the box that putsnit into something like simple mode, might want to try that if you haven't already as worked fine with my 3G and newer iPhone 4

Thankyou for the replies.
didnt really wanna spend that much though. not at the moment anyway. Just after a cheap alternative at this moment in time, around £50ish.

Www.cdchangeremulator.com do something which just gives you aux which is more in your price range, though it will not charge or allow you to skip on the head unit, you are going to have to pay more for that or try your luck with eBay.