Finally some pics of my bagged A3

ultimatetaba

Reaction score
Posted up here a few months ago with some pics of my car on coils. At that time, I threw up a photoshopped pic of my car slammed. Told you guys it would be on air the next time you see it.

Well, finally bagged it about a month ago. Some of you guys may have seen these pics already on Fourtitude or VWVortex, but for my friends across the pond, here they are:

Bagyard suspension all around with Accuair management!

My pics:

4688175485_39e39144f3.jpg

4688177699_fb96245b7e.jpg

4688173543_3e70dc47dc.jpg

Friend's pics:
4688929134_db9207e03f.jpg

4688295803_5280ca2333.jpg

4688929734_58e32c3d3a.jpg

4688296295_0cea792b09.jpg

N8! Saw a little teaser shot of your car in one of the earlier threads here. MORE PICS MAN!! Don't tease us.

What setup you running??

looks sick mate... want to lknow were you got the bag kit from cos wanna do it to my sportback..?

I know bags are coolio but how come some bagged cars have massive camber when slammed and some (like this one) have the wheels still pretty upright in the arch even though its sitting on the road? Any ideas?

Hi akash_sky1

Did you get the Alu Roof Rails from new or did you have them fitted after? I'm looking to get some black ones for my 2.0 TDI Black Edition Sportback.

Cheers Lungy

^^PM him.

Lee_R, some people have the camber maxed out to get the tire/wheel out of the way of the fender when they dump it. I'm at factor camber settings right now.

Hi akash_sky1

Did you get the Alu Roof Rails from new or did you have them fitted after? I'm looking to get some black ones for my 2.0 TDI Black Edition Sportback.

Cheers Lungy

Hi these were fitted from new but i'm not sure how much Audi would charge for them mate, cant hurt to ask!

^^PM him.

Lee_R, some people have the camber maxed out to get the tire/wheel out of the way of the fender when they dump it. I'm at factor camber settings right now.

Ahh i get you! I like yours better, looks right. Too much camber makes the car look broken.

..................and I reckon N8 needs a US spec tailgate, makes the SB look fatter :)

There definitely is a limit when it comes to negative camber. lol

And oh man..I want a euro spec hatch :D lol

Here's a vid. The car is at ride height when I set it and walked around the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good :thumbsup:

Any more plans for it?

Very nice buddy! Air is very popular over here in Northern Ireland at the minute with a couple of bagged A3's

I would swop out the rear lights for the facelift versions - will look a lot nicer I think!

Yeah, facelifted tails are on my lengthy to-do list.

Car has everything I NEED on it, but the things I WANT and will be coming are:

-frame notch
-wheels
-bi-xenons
-facelift tails
-shaved sidemarkers
-euro hatch
-reupholster interior
-roof rails
-pull fenders
-full respray
-shaved engine bay
-engine mods??
-bbk

Oh, I forgot to mention I got a free e-Level kit from AccuAir through a sponsorship (won air-ride category at Wuste2010--retails for $1095). That will be going on hopefully soon.

N8, it doesn't hop up like some you may see. The speed it went up the first time I raised it within the first few seconds is how fast it normally goes up. The tank was not full when I started her up, so I had to wait for the compressors to fill it up before I could fully raise the rear. I'm very happy with the speed though. I like the slow up and down...rather than uncontrolled and breaking sh**. lol.

I need to mention that I'm on 19s and about 3/8" from smacking the pavement with the exhaust and other random things under the car lol

man i'm loving it, good work!

Love it mate, would love air ride but costs will never allow :(

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I totally agree with you on that. I'm still feeling the hurt from spending all that money. lol

I realize this is extremely old, but what were your specs at this time? I'm trying to gain as much knowledge as possible before I make my wheel purchase.
Thanks in advance.