audi a3 2005 8p 1.9tdi sport 105bhp 320 torque

bnguyen

Reaction score
i have an audi a3 2005 8p 1.9tdi sport 105bhp 320 torque and i want to re map is im from birmingham so does anyone no any where in birmingham that will be right for the job? also has any tryed a DUMP VALVE kit on a 1.9 tdi
thanks

hi there your car is a diesel so there is NO throttle hence NO need for any kind of dump valve since the pressurised air can always go straight back to the atmosphere when you lift off.
you can fit one for the noise but any petrolhead who hears it will just think why has this n00b put a dump valve on a diesel lol. it will not give any performance benefit either.

I had a dump valve fitted on my mk4 golf tdi. Mine was fitted from the derv doctor in derby (i think). As akash righly says, there are no performance benefits. But i do disagree about the comment about petrolheads. I've heard a few of these on tdi's and IME, the greater the power of the car, the better it sounds. Heard one in a 90hp golf and thought it was ok, but the exact same DV in a 230bhp golf sounds completely different - 100x better. Cool thing about these is that you can fit a switch to turn it off lol.

Sorry bnguyen,

320 lb/ft of Torque on a 1.9TdI 105Bhp car or do you mean 320 Nm?

i kno mines 210bhp which is the 2006 audi a3 2.0tdi 170 s-line quattro and thats running at 320 lb/ft...

That was my thinking....

I'm running around 200Bhp @ 302 lb/ft

lol yeh i mean 320 nm, so does anybody have any ideas about where i can get it remapped? and would it make a big difference when i do it get remapped?
thanks.