HI Guys- im new. Can any one help with some questions i have.

A

a3dee

I have a 2009 a3 1.6 se 3 door.
My girlfriend is always harping on at me to make the car look a litlle nicer, i think it looks ok really. Its dark blue & looks really nice when it is clean.
Anyway i was down at the local scrappy on saturday buying a secondhand door mirror, as someone drove too close to mine & knocked it off.
The mirror i bought has a bright aluminium cover on it.
Can i replace the aluminium one for my original dark blue plastic one.
Also, the car which i got the mirror from had some lovely alloy wheels on, & also leather seats that looked like they had came from a racing car.
Can anybody tell me please if the wheels & seats would also fit my car.
I called at my local audi dealership to ask the same questions there, but no one would give me an answer.
There were only sales people there at 3pm in the afternoon, & one of the guys suggested this site for information.
Thank you in anticipation.

was easier to explain in pm, but the short answer is yes all will fit for those who are curious

Great, thanks for the help.
Spoke to the chaps at the scrappy this afternoon.
They have quoted me £200 for the wheels complete with tyres, but they have quoted £500 for the full interior which i thought was quite expensive.
What do you think of the price?
Do you think i will be de valuing my car by fitting such items.
I`m under quite a bit of pressure from my girlfriend to buy them, but i`m not so sure.
Would be very grateful of any help from you guy`s who are in the know about these things.
Thank`s again.

200 is very good for the wheels with tyres mate, snap thier hand off

500 is decent for the interior and i woudlnt say youre devaluing it you can always refit come saile time if you drop me a pic i will confirm the fitment, dont worry about the mirrors just got a set :) im still after a few bits from them though if you wouldnt mind dropping me thier number or getting me a quote and i cna drop you some money to pay and send them?

when you say 'also leather seats that looked like they had came from a racing car' do you mean they are buckets???? If they are then jump on them!!!! If they are the S Line ones then again they are not too bad a price for leathers if they are full leather. You could always change your mirrors to both the alu ones!!!!
None of the above would de value your car. Shes right, get it modded lol!

Hi Sarah, well i dont know what the correct terminology is for them.
All i can say is that i was lucky enough to be invited to a corporate day out at Brands Hatch a number of years ago, & the seats that i sat in a race car had the same type of holes in them but in the race car they had seat belts going through the holes. Thats how i compared them to a race car type seat.

crumbs if thats the case jump on those!!!! If they are buckets EVERYONE on here is after them lol and for that price a steal!!!!!