S3 Will these fit please help?

flyjakey

Fly..Jake
Reaction score
Hi all Been offered a set of Audi 19" x 8.5J wheels 5/112' fitted with 255,35,19 tyres any one know if these will fit my 2007 S3 Cheers

Hi flee bay item no 250652558699 ! thanks hope i am not breaking the rules doing that sorry to all if i am !!

For brand new wheels why would there be 3 Pirelli tyres and 1 Contintental tyre ? Very strange. Personally would never mix tyres on the same axis, and even having the fronts different from the back I'm not too keen on. So, if it was me, and if they fit, I'd buy another Pirelli tyre.

OH yeah will deff fit a new tyre to match ! just need to know the offset any one know what it should be to be sure they fit ,I did a search on here and it says the bigger the number the closer to the suspension it is ! I think from what i have worked out it needs to be about a 50 offset

Yeah the wheels in question are ET48 so will fit perfect on your S3. The tyres are way too big though and will be useless to you. The 255's are A6 spec. You will need to change down to 235/35 at best or if you intend lowering your S3 you will be better with 225/35

So if you buy these wheels budget at least £550 for new tyres on top but I think you could re sell those 255's for £60+ each no worries

Last edited:
pm rico for a set of tyres, he has a set that will fit em perfectly, and theyre brand new

Hi lee thanks for all your help . mind if i ask one more question what are the min and maximum et or offset that will fit please ?

Min I would say 35 but that would be on coilovers and 215's But for normal use the rule is to stick between ET45 and 52