Monza Silver

James.Asbri

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Hi all

Got the day off work tomorrow to go car shopping! I'm looking at the 1.8T A3 Black Edition but not sure what colour to go for? I was originally going for Ibis White but everyone has it by me and its starting to get a bit annoying, I wanted Ibis White to be different but now it appears to be the new black by me as I'm sure it's the same everywhere else. I've been looking at Monza Silver as I don't see many but not entirely convinced by it, it looks great in some pictures but quite boring in others. It looks to me like its got a tint of blue in it, is this right as I haven't seen one in the flesh?

What's everyones thoughts and if there are any good pictures of Monza Silver looking its best that could be shared that would be great?

Thanks in advance!

James

Not sure if it has a blue hint but Silver is an ace colour!!! With black grill etc, brilliant! Go for it

Having had 2 silver cars I think it's now an out of date colour.

Obviously biased opinion but I think it was used on every car so much that it was overkilled.

Don't get me wrong the colour is still nice but I wouldn't consider that colour unusual/different.

Just my 2ps worth.

I've had a few silver cars (when they were in vogue) and the thing that always annoyed me was that you never felt totally pleased with it after spending hours cleaning and polishing it, silver never has the depth that a nice dark or dark metallic colour has.

I'd steer clear of white too, it's a bit 2009.

If you want to be different, splash out and go for an "exclusive" colour.

I know, thats the problem! Silver is a dated colour that you will always see on the road and white was the colour for last year, I would love to splash out on Sepang Blue but I do have a limit, exclusive paint is so expensive for what it is!

Why limit yourself to the black edition?? There are plenty of S-Lines out there with black edition spec but in various colours. You can change the grill to the black type and this was even an option on the standard S-line anyway so may already have it....

Misano Red or Lava Grey would me my choice but colour is a personal thing..