Milltek Full System for the Sportback 2.0 TDI

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
Reaction score
Well as I pick my Sportback in just over a week I wanted to find out if I could get a Milltek system for it. My car is a 2.0 TDI which I'd been told there was no system available for.

But after talking to Milltek they have informed me that the MK5 Golf system fits the Sportback:icon_thumright: as it uses adjustable trims giving it the adjustability between the 5 door and 3 door A3.

So I'll be ordering mine soon and will post pics when its fitted :)

Im not trying to be rude but is there much gain to putting an aftermarket exhaust on a diesel? ive changed the exhaust on nearly every petrol car ive had but would never even consider putting one on my diesel.

i've got an exhaust on my 2.0tdi which is great, sounds good and better airflow compared to stock, also it can withstand higher pressures with the car being re-mapped and a hybrid turbo fitted. a stock exhaust could crack in the long run! anddd my aftermarket exhaust looks a lot better to! :photo:

just cause it's a diesel doesn't mean the exhaust has to sound like a corsa with a fat bore exhaust.

I had the Milltek plus large bore down pipe fitted to my 2.0TDI. I was pleasantly surprised with the difference it made to performance, it felt as though the car could breathe more easily.

I would do it again if I bought another TDI

i have been looking at this, what sort of price have you been quoted Bt9ctr?

What sort of price we looking at? But to be fair, Millteks quality is **** poor these days, everyone I know, S3, TT, and Octavia owners all got problems.

Go to an exhaust place and have a custom system made up for you

Will be better as it's made for YOUR car and will probably cost less than Miltek

ok sweet will have a look for one around me, anyone know of any reputable places in the midlands?

What sort of price we looking at? But to be fair, Millteks quality is **** poor these days, everyone I know, S3, TT, and Octavia owners all got problems.

Ive got a Milltek on my MK2 golf and the quality seems 1st rate. Best ive had was the Hayward & Scott's i had on my Imprezas but not sure if they do Audi's? Ive got a custom one on my 306 rallye which was already on it when i bought it, no problems with it so far.(fingers crossed)

For my car i've chosen supersprint afetr a nasty experience with milltek. You can go custom or supersprint!