2006 sportback ipod connection best kit?

seanick

Reaction score
Hi,

Just bought a 06 sportback and i am looking to fit my ipod to it?
Anyone done this already,and could give advice on the best kit?

Regards Seanick

Remains , what do you think of the sound quality coming through the aux input , cheers .

Remains , what do you think of the sound quality coming through the aux input , cheers .

Can't tell any difference between it and direct CD to be honest. Decent quality MP3s on your iPod obviously.

I think the quality through the aux is pretty poor on my Bose stereo. All tunes on my ipod purchased off itunes and just sounds pretty flat. It does the job I suppose....

I think the quality through the aux is pretty poor on my Bose stereo. All tunes on my ipod purchased off itunes and just sounds pretty flat. It does the job I suppose....

Will agree with that. My car has the Audi Ipod option which feeds into the CD changer port on the stereo but the sound from CD's has a lot more punch that from the Ipod. I am not saying the sound is bad from the Ipod but there is a difference.

I also converted my mulitcanger inout to an AUX port with a connects2 part. The bought a Bodit clip so i did not have to drill anything to mount the IPOD.

Then purchased the lead that plugs into bottom of IPOD and fitted the brodit clip.

Thanks cokecan?,

Can you remember where you bought the parts/how much they cost?

Regards Seanick