Good spoiler for the A3?

rickyquicky

Reaction score
Ive decided to get an S3/S-line boot spoiler for my 3 door A3, can anyone recommend any of the ones off ebay?

Want to get it quick (hence ebay), but I want it to look as OEM as possible, any good ones you guys know off?

wouldnt bother on the aftermarket mate, scottie tried it and hated it, go oem

Ok cheers, thought they might have been a bit crap.

How much are they new from Audi?

eBay Special... S3/Line rep. The company even sprayed it for me - paint job was bang on. It's not fiberglass either.

The fit was perfect. Almost flush to the roof, which was surprising. If I could afford a OEM, I would have bought one. But this does the job for me :) Doubt many people could tell it was a fake anyway lol

149nnuo.jpg

2ikj2w.jpg

2zisbk4.jpg

you not like the votex rear spoiler?
few different angles for you pal:o.k:
DSCN0158.jpg

13062010437-1.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

I have the caractere roof spoiler and the shop who installed it didnt properly seal it so it leaked water into my cabin when it rained. The spoiler required you to take out the original brake light and seal the hole. I had to seal it from inside so water wouldnt get in. That took me all 2 hours to do with my finger and tight space in there.

I sugges a oettinger spoiler which fits over the original brake light and no leaks

or just have it fitted properly!
why did you not take it back to body shop?

Dont go ebay. I bought one out of curiosity. It was very rough moulded. The paint didnt take well to it at all (local audi dealer sprayed it for me). In fact due to small bumps in it i can now see bubble in the paint starting.

Stay away!