Cleaned my car, so some nice new pictures for you all!

jamieswales

Reaction score
Decided to clean the car after work as it was nice and sunny. As the only pictures you have seen are those taken by the dealer, thought I would take some more.

Enjoy
DSCF4131.jpg

DSCF4130.jpg

DSCF4129.jpg

DSCF4126.jpg

DSCF4119.jpg

DSCF4117.jpg

DSCF4115.jpg

DSCF4114.jpg

DSCF4112.jpg

DSCF4113.jpg

Hope you like them.

Might be looking to sell the car already though as it costing me a fortune to commute everyday...not sure I want to though as I love it.

Inside pictures came out rubbish, but thought you might want to see my nicely placed boost gauge.
DSCF4123.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Love it, black roof looks really nice, please either colour code of gloss black the mirror caps. Don't get rid you'll only regret it unless of course you wanna swap it for my car :sm4: haha

Very nice. Another Solar Orange addition!

Rims look quite good, Black roof (need more black somwhere I think) and Buckets :drool:

stunning mate, looks awesome... which wheels are these? are they the new S3 ones?

rims? look like reps with a more aggressive touch. who makes em

They are S3 facelift replica's in 19inch with some nice Toyo tyres. They came with the car so not sure where they were purchased from. They do look even more aggressive in real life!

Lovely looking S3! Not sure about the roof.

Looking really nice mate
With the plans you've got in your sig it will look stunning..
However that spoiler needs to get wrapped, Preferably get roof and spoiler done in gloss black :icon_thumright:

Looks good.

What plans you got for it?

Looks good but i am not sure about the carbon roof with the body coloured spoiler, would go for a matching carbon spoiler on it and some matching mirrors to get the look a bit more aggressive!
very nice nonetheless, love the colour :icon_thumright:

very nice car,the roof is definetly not pleasing to my eye though- I think it's because there is gloss black on the front grill and its not matching nicely with the roof.

did you find out about the map on the car?this could be the key to your running cost issues!