Finally getting there...

b19ctr

The King of Cannock
Reaction score
Well today i've put the deposit down on a 2007 56 A3 Sport Back S Line 2.0 tdi 170 in Avus Silver.

Extras include:
xenons
open sky
sat nav
full leather
parking sensors
gsm phone prep
ipod
bose

which brings me to a question the gsm phone prep is this compatible with my iphone? The Audi brochure says a phone adapter is required do they do one for the iphone?

If everything goes to plan i'll be picking it up the end of the month cant wait!!!

yeah there is a cradle for the iphone slternatively you can buy a bluetooth cradle

cheers for that was worried that i wouldnt be able to use it

Mk5 now on eBay n8 I think the first person to see it will buy it's immaculate.

Can't wait to get my hands on the Audi now :)

With the Audi GSM kit I don't think you even need a cradle. Pair the phone once (with the ignition switched on) and that's it for life. At least that's how our '05 TTR worked.

All the best with the new motor

Col

Sounds nice, pics needed. What plans you got for it? :)

Ha it's official N8 is bad for your bank account :p I'll get some pictures up when I pick it up at the end of the month. Got a spare room full of parts to go on it already just waiting on more funds for some big mods :)

d-day today got a three hour drive down to bournmouth to see the car and put the final deposit on it :)

Will take some pics :D

well im back and ive got my deposit back as the car was not as described. where do i start...

Interior
wear in the leather on the drivers seat but not on the bolster it was on the corner of one of the centre panels in the corner.
rear side plastic panels to the side of the rear seats had gouges scratched into it.
rear of the front passenger seat had scratches in the back in the pannel and the leather.
rear passenger door had scratches in plastics and in brushed metal trim.

exterior
your usual stone chips but i was expecting those.
roof looked like someone had put a bag of nails on it and dragged them back over the rear spoiler.

then came the piste de resistance i spotted some damage to the lower front bumper on the passenger side. it looked as though it had been caught on somethink like a hight kerb then i noticed the wing and bumper were not sitting flush. Then i spotted the three globs of glue that had been used to stick the bumper back on badly.

the sales guy hadn't noticed but there was no issues about giving me my deposit back.

he even asked if i would still be interested if he got the exterior parts sorted. to which i asked would he knock anything off the price?

His answer was no so that was end of conversation.

I've now spotted another Sportback at a local dealer similar spec but in metallic black with an audi exclusive red black interior.

Has anyone got an audi exclusive interior? What do you think to it? I'll admit im not sure vie not seen one in the flesh just wondering if a black car can carry the interior off.

Thanks for that Pssnd I've only see in it on silver cars and it just doesn't do it for me. But I think that really works. I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

I'll just need to get Sat Nav fitted to it :)

Well I've got one :D

Put a deposit on this:

Audi A3 Sportback S line 2.0 TDI 170 Quatro
Phantom Black
Exclusive black red leather interior
18" 20 spoke split rims
Xenon plus headlights
ipod cconnection privacy glass
heated seats
acoustic rear parking
Bose
none smoking pack