new mods

sbhoy17

Reaction score
hi all

well ive been busy the last few weeks doing a few mods to my S3 thought i would post up some pics
started with
RNS-E
FBMFSW
BLUETOOTH
H&R SPRINGS
19" LAMBO REPS (i know i know) S3 alloys for sale

see what you think

SDC10320.jpg

before the i lowered it and put the 19`s on

SDC10370.jpg

SDC10374.jpg

after

SDC10419.jpg

my dogs a..e

SDC10416.jpg

f1354b56.jpg

7c932ca2.jpg

and on the H&Rs i thought the ride was not all that different from standard
so thats me for now but planned new miltek and evoms waiting on audi getting back to me about buckets :banghead:

cheers s

http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae220/sbhoy17/?action=view&current=SDC10370.jpg

Nice Car but in my opinion, OEM Wheels are way better than those Lambo Reps....

I have a local guy with a orange s3 with these wheels, looks good. But I also really like the oem ones too. Btw did you say audi is getting back to you for buckets .... you better be sitting down when you hear the price lol. And audi dont sell the bucket seats as a whole, you need to buy the bits seperately and put them together, I was told this when I asked my audi dealer.

personally i like the wheels mate the suit the car i think it's the colour any other colour and they wouldn't suit it :icon_thumright:

like n8 has said pity about the wheels looks like that horrible chrome finish which has the word rep written all over it

Loving the car but not feelng the wheels mate...too Focus ST for my liking...

nice mods mate. im undecided about the wheels, at first glance they dont look all that, but the more you stare, the more you start to like them, then i read the Focus ST statement.... :iagree:

mmm, just seen wheels in the flesh tonight and I must say they look great - the 19" with H&Rs fit the arches nicely. They aren't chrome, they are silver...

I think the wheels look excellent mate, only pulled it off because of te silver on silver I think!
Loving the satnav and wheel, these are my 2 rdecent mods, still waiting on an airbag for the wheel though :mad:

Cheers for the comments guys I saw an orange S3 in Glasgow audi when mine was in getting an MOT and thought they looked good so that was that

Khufu I got number for that garage you were on about in Clydebank it's called AforAudi I gave them a call today about getting the car sorted but it was late on so the guy is going to give me call tomorrow so let you know how I get on

Not big fan of the wheels but love the interior mods, how difficult/expensive was it to install the mfsw?

Thanks
Shane

Hi mate the wheels are not everybodys cup of tea as for the mfsw and RNS-E the two combined cost about £900 I fitted the RNS-E myself and got my mate to help me with the mfsw

Khufu I got number for that garage you were on about in Clydebank it's called AforAudi I gave them a call today about getting the car sorted but it was late on so the guy is going to give me call tomorrow so let you know how I get on

Good, i hope you can finally get it sorted. You best double checking how the mic should be wired so that you can use the bluetooth & SDS hack together though hopefully they will know.

Did you have a normal mfsw as standard or did you install all controls yourself?

Hi mate when I bought the car me and the guy were talking about the giac flashloader as I had my cupra R mapped with giac and he then said it had a superchip aswell so I don't if the two work together or not but when I'm wanting a bit of fun then it's the flashloader I use either on pump or race all I know is a superchip has definately been fitted as I said I have the receipt

Hi mate when I bought the car me and the guy were talking about the giac flashloader as I had my cupra R mapped with giac and he then said it had a superchip aswell so I don't if the two work together or not but when I'm wanting a bit of fun then it's the flashloader I use either on pump or race all I know is a superchip has definately been fitted as I said I have the receipt

hi mate was at a4 audi today getting my AC sorted , saw your car there. Wheels look good in the metal just need to stick the centre caps on.
Saw your Flashloader as well sitting on the seat...
ive spent so much money there their fixing my AC for free as they got a new points card system. I think with my new GIAC stage 2 map and the killer torque + hard driving past few months I'm getting some dreaded clutch slip....ekkkkkkk may uprate to the Sachs clutch i'll see what Andy can fit that for

Hi mate yeh the car is in gettting my Bluetooth and mfsw sorted haha small world my caps are here so when i go over to get car tomorrow I will be putting them on took them off to put new ones on but did not fit so ended up with stickers to go on old caps thought they would look **** but actully not bad

hi mate i did not have a mfsw so it was a new fbmfsw and a new ecu and then its going to need coded my bluetooth was not working after my wheel came off again so its in garage getting it sorted as we speak