Volks AutosMonster Motorsport

Thread: new mods

Neutral

Status

new mods

hi all

well ive been busy the last few weeks doing a few mods to my S3 thought i would post up some pics
    started with
    RNS-E
    FBMFSW
    BLUETOOTH
    H&R SPRINGS
    19" LAMBO REPS (i know i know) S3 alloys for sale

see what you think

before the i lowered it and put the 19`s on

after

my dogs a..e

and on the H&Rs i thought the ride was not all that different from standard
    so thats me for now but planned new miltek and evoms waiting on audi getting back to me about buckets

cheers s

[SIGPIC]| SUPERCHIP | GIAC FLASHLOADER | RNS-E | BLUETOOTH | H&R SPRINGS | LAMBO REPS |

2. # ADS
    ADS

Interior Next!!

Status
    Loooks sweet mate
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

2nd Gear

Status
    Nice. Also abit different, seem to suit the car.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Nice Car but in my opinion, OEM Wheels are way better than those Lambo Reps....

Audi s3 8P

1st Gear

Status
    I have a local guy with a orange s3 with these wheels, looks good. But I also really like the oem ones too. Btw did you say audi is getting back to you for buckets .... you better be sitting down when you hear the price lol. And audi dont sell the bucket seats as a whole, you need to buy the bits seperately and put them together, I was told this when I asked my audi dealer.
    Audi S3 8P2 | Merlin Purple | Black Optics | Recaro Bucket Seats | Privacy Glass | Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlights | Bluetooth Phone Prep. | MTM Stage 2 | Milltek TBE | ITG Stage 2 Induction Kit | Odyssey Racing 40 Battery | Rev D DV | Denso IK24 Spark Plugs | RS4 Pressure Regulator Valve | TTS Engine cover | To do: Autotech HPFP

Neutral

Status
    Loving the car but not feelng the wheels mate...too Focus ST for my liking...
    09 Ibis White Audi S3| REVO STAGE 2+ | Autotech HPFP | Custom DP | Forge CAI | H&R Springs |
    EX 08 Phantom Black Audi S3 | REVO STAGE 2+ | Autotech HPFP | Custom DP | Forge CAI | Black Optics | Lamin-X

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Yeh shame about the wheels.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

2nd Gear

Status
    personally i like the wheels mate the suit the car i think it's the colour any other colour and they wouldn't suit it

Gievf Buckets

Status
    like n8 has said pity about the wheels looks like that horrible chrome finish which has the word rep written all over it

2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteunderarm View Post
    Loving the car but not feelng the wheels mate...too Focus ST for my liking...
    nice mods mate. im undecided about the wheels, at first glance they dont look all that, but the more you stare, the more you start to like them, then i read the Focus ST statement....

Neutral

Status
    Cheers for comments lads
    [SIGPIC]| SUPERCHIP | GIAC FLASHLOADER | RNS-E | BLUETOOTH | H&R SPRINGS | LAMBO REPS |

6th Gear

Status
    mmm, just seen wheels in the flesh tonight and I must say they look great - the 19" with H&Rs fit the arches nicely. They aren't chrome, they are silver...
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

1st Gear

Status
    I think the wheels look excellent mate, only pulled it off because of te silver on silver I think!
    Loving the satnav and wheel, these are my 2 rdecent mods, still waiting on an airbag for the wheel though :@

Neutral

Status
    Cheers for the comments guys I saw an orange S3 in Glasgow audi when mine was in getting an MOT and thought they looked good so that was that

Neutral

Status
    Khufu I got number for that garage you were on about in Clydebank it's called AforAudi I gave them a call today about getting the car sorted but it was late on so the guy is going to give me call tomorrow so let you know how I get on

4th Gear

Status
    they look ace. just get some proper caps

Neutral

Status
    Yeh mate new caps have allready been ordered

3rd Gear

Status
    Not big fan of the wheels but love the interior mods, how difficult/expensive was it to install the mfsw?

Thanks
    Shane
    STUFF FOR SALE: DLS R6 Midbass drivers, MFSW 3 spoke and Pioneer P88RS II
    STUFF FOR SWAPS:
    3 door A3 8P custom doorbuilds

please contact for more info

He who dears' wins!!

Status
    PM me a price on your S3 wheels
    I cant read, an i cant write. But thats ok! Cause im from the west country and i can drive a tractor!

Click here to make clicking sound

Neutral

Status
    Hi mate the wheels are not everybodys cup of tea as for the mfsw and RNS-E the two combined cost about 900 I fitted the RNS-E myself and got my mate to help me with the mfsw

Neutral

Status
    Hi mate the wheels are sold 300 no rubber

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhoy17 View Post
    Khufu I got number for that garage you were on about in Clydebank it's called AforAudi I gave them a call today about getting the car sorted but it was late on so the guy is going to give me call tomorrow so let you know how I get on
    Good, i hope you can finally get it sorted. You best double checking how the mic should be wired so that you can use the bluetooth & SDS hack together though hopefully they will know.
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

3rd Gear

Status
    Did you have a normal mfsw as standard or did you install all controls yourself?
    STUFF FOR SALE: DLS R6 Midbass drivers, MFSW 3 spoke and Pioneer P88RS II
    STUFF FOR SWAPS:
    3 door A3 8P custom doorbuilds

please contact for more info

5th Gear

Status
    just interested to know, if you have a Superchips remap what do you use a GIAC flashloader for?
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

Neutral

Status
    Hi mate when I bought the car me and the guy were talking about the giac flashloader as I had my cupra R mapped with giac and he then said it had a superchip aswell so I don't if the two work together or not but when I'm wanting a bit of fun then it's the flashloader I use either on pump or race all I know is a superchip has definately been fitted as I said I have the receipt

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhoy17 View Post
    Hi mate when I bought the car me and the guy were talking about the giac flashloader as I had my cupra R mapped with giac and he then said it had a superchip aswell so I don't if the two work together or not but when I'm wanting a bit of fun then it's the flashloader I use either on pump or race all I know is a superchip has definately been fitted as I said I have the receipt
    hi mate was at a4 audi today getting my AC sorted , saw your car there. Wheels look good in the metal just need to stick the centre caps on.
    Saw your Flashloader as well sitting on the seat...
    ive spent so much money there their fixing my AC for free as they got a new points card system. I think with my new GIAC stage 2 map and the killer torque + hard driving past few months I'm getting some dreaded clutch slip....ekkkkkkk may uprate to the Sachs clutch i'll see what Andy can fit that for
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

Neutral

Status
    Hi mate yeh the car is in gettting my Bluetooth and mfsw sorted haha small world my caps are here so when i go over to get car tomorrow I will be putting them on took them off to put new ones on but did not fit so ended up with stickers to go on old caps thought they would look **** but actully not bad

5th Gear

Status
    btw since your local, if you get your car back by tommorow you should come down to..
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...0PM-26-06-2010

Neutral

Status
    hi mate i did not have a mfsw so it was a new fbmfsw and a new ecu and then its going to need coded my bluetooth was not working after my wheel came off again so its in garage getting it sorted as we speak