Installation recommendation - Hazy Days Ltd/www.vwcruise.com

pengjn

Reaction score
Yesterday Hazy Days came out to me in Hook and installed a RNS-E that i got from ebay and supplied and fitted Audi bluetooth and an aux input for my iphone. The installation is absolutely superb and they wired the iphone in exactly as I wanted. Reasonable price and excellent quality - what more can you ask for! Can't recommend more highly.

For the amount he charges I'd go and see Nigel aka NHN all day long.
+1

I have used Hazzydays in the past but when i installed my Cruise and MFSW into the A3 i saved around £200 buying the parts and fitting it myself.
and to be honest i have done the same quality install as they would have, might have taken a little longer but well worth it.

+1

I have used Hazzydays in the past but when i installed my Cruise and MFSW into the A3 i saved around £200 buying the parts and fitting it myself.
and to be honest i have done the same quality install as they would have, might have taken a little longer but well worth it.

You must be a lot more technical than me! I need to check the manual when I fill up with diesel ;-)

I really want a MSFW next. Where did you get the parts and how much did they set you back?

The MFSW has been discussed lots on here recently...
the parts you will need are the actual MFSW, depending if you have a 3spoke SW already you might get away with not getting another Airbag. Also you need to check the version of your slip ring and Steering ECU. and finally the loom to connect the mfsw to your airbag.

the part numbers you need that i know of are:
Steering ECU: 8PO 953 549 F
Slip Ring: 1K0 959 653 D
MFSW airbag harness: 8P0 971 589 P

Also here is a link for you to look at:
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?96443-mfsw-for-s3-8p&highlight=mfsw

do a search for 'MFSW' for other posts!

I do think you guys seem to forget sometimes that Hazy Dayz, is a Company, and of course they are out to make money like anyone else with something you do for a living, I am sure a few of us have a mate etc. that will do something for a lot less. I have used them and quite honestly they did a good job, they come to your door, do the work and go home again, trust me I charge a lot more than they do for going to a site and back. if you want that sort of service it does cost.

I know some have had some other issues, but for me they did as they said, and haggle you will save money.