Chris NottEM Tuning
    aud you do !

Status

revo remap for 170pd engine?

hi , was wondering if anyone had a revo map done on there 170pd engine ? , im curious because i rang pd tuning in bolden tyne and wear for remapping options and he offerd me a revo remap ? , but to my knowledge you carnt get one which i told him because of the dpf issuses , he stated that because he was a proper revo dealer he could do it and take it to 212bhp with an extra 60lbs of torque . basically i didnt believe him and got intouch with revo hq to find out a bit more . kev the lad from revo got back to me stating that they do not do a remap for the 170 pd . ive seen on other forums with people talking about having there 170 pd with revo maps on them , just wondering if you guys had heard any different ??? also has anyone heard or used MAS performance before ?? just been intouch with him and can do a dpf delete pipe which he is making a jig for around 250 quid fitted , 304 grade stainless , cheaper than miltek and just as good or better quality according to him and the remap for it for Ł220 with gains of 220bhp and over 300ftlbs of torque , any feed back grateful

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Well i just got a revo remap from PD Tuning and with a rolling road got 200bhp

aud you do !

Status
    How much did you pay ?

aud you do !

Status
    Have a look on revo website mate , they don't do a remap for the 170 pd

The King of Cannock

Status
    Agreed I'll be going with custom code they have a solution for the dpf issue

Air, OZ, Tarrox, on a TDI

6th Gear

Status
    I didn't think Revo did tuning for the diesel engines? I may be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by shiggins92 View Post
    Well i just got a revo remap from PD Tuning and with a rolling road got 200bhp
    If you have the PD170, did you get the DPF delete? If you did, you should be seeing at least 220

200 is the sort of limit if you don't have the DPF delete

Quote Originally Posted by b19ctr View Post
    Agreed I'll be going with custom code they have a solution for the dpf issue
    As do many other companies
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...

I'll be back!!!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    I'd be goin with Shark Performance and getting 215-220bhp and 330ft-lb with DPF delete

5th Gear

Status
    I can recommend the Bluefin remap for the PD170. Had it on mine for 6 months now and its so much faster than standard. The torque is brilliant. I've kept the DPF as I didn't want any warranty issues and I've had no problems with it so far.

You can take it on and off yourself too as when you please. Top product!
    Sold: A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-line | Full leather | BOSE | Phantom Black | Bluefin
    Now: Mini John Cooper Works

aud you do !

Status
    been told to keep away from custom code if your getting dpf delete as you have to go to jbs and havent heard very good things about them , a few people who got it done have complained , shark performance are Ł500 quid for dpf removal and remap(no dyno) , mas performance do they same for cheaper just charge you labour for taken dpf out then 220 for map to go with it or get a custom delete pipe for around 250 he said (think they have dyno aswell). ill be going with one of these options . shiggins you should let revo know in northampton ive already been telling him about this bloke at pd tuning , he must of sold you a custom remap and told you its a revo one !!!! eurosupport@revotechnik.com drop them an email because they are looking into it .

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by N8 View Post
    I'd be goin with Shark Performance and getting 215-220bhp and 330ft-lb with DPF delete
    Is that not a bit optimistic from just a remap and DPF delete? not seen anyone get those numbers before on that engine without a hybrid
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

aud you do !

Status
    which ever option you all go for , make sure you get a dyno before and after its the only way to see if any of these powere claims are really true

As far from JBS as possible !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bagey View Post
    which ever option you all go for , make sure you get a dyno before and after its the only way to see if any of these powere claims are really true
    As the man says above .
    06 Audi 2.0 PD140 Sport TDI Quattro S-LINE.
    Old engine 330 bhp @ flywheel 263 bhp @ wheel 490 lb torque. Audidriver write up HERE
    Now stripped and playing with an uprated Cryo treated engine fitted with bigger turbo,water/methanol,uprated injectors etc etc.Wanting 400 bhp and 500 lb torque.

Other car 500+ bhp MK4 Golf R32 turbo.

5th Gear

Status
    I'm not fussed about exactly what power its running before and after. As long as it feels significantly better to drive than it did as standard thats all that matters - which it does.
    Sold: A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-line | Full leather | BOSE | Phantom Black | Bluefin
    Now: Mini John Cooper Works

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by akash_sky1 View Post
    Is that not a bit optimistic from just a remap and DPF delete? not seen anyone get those numbers before on that engine without a hybrid
    Apparently not

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I can recommend the Bluefin remap for the PD170. Had it on mine for 6 months now and its so much faster than standard. The torque is brilliant. I've kept the DPF as I didn't want any warranty issues and I've had no problems with it so far.

You can take it on and off yourself too as when you please. Top product!
    Can say the same here, Bluefin for my 170 dpf. No problems so far touch wood.