revo remap for 170pd engine?

bagey

aud you do !
Reaction score
hi , was wondering if anyone had a revo map done on there 170pd engine ? , im curious because i rang pd tuning in bolden tyne and wear for remapping options and he offerd me a revo remap ? , but to my knowledge you carnt get one which i told him because of the dpf issuses , he stated that because he was a proper revo dealer he could do it and take it to 212bhp with an extra 60lbs of torque . basically i didnt believe him and got intouch with revo hq to find out a bit more . kev the lad from revo got back to me stating that they do not do a remap for the 170 pd . ive seen on other forums with people talking about having there 170 pd with revo maps on them , just wondering if you guys had heard any different ??? also has anyone heard or used MAS performance before ?? just been intouch with him and can do a dpf delete pipe which he is making a jig for around 250 quid fitted , 304 grade stainless , cheaper than miltek and just as good or better quality according to him and the remap for it for £220 with gains of 220bhp and over 300ftlbs of torque , any feed back grateful

Well i just got a revo remap from PD Tuning and with a rolling road got 200bhp :think:

Have a look on revo website mate , they don't do a remap for the 170 pd

Agreed I'll be going with custom code they have a solution for the dpf issue

I didn't think Revo did tuning for the diesel engines? I may be wrong

Well i just got a revo remap from PD Tuning and with a rolling road got 200bhp :think:

If you have the PD170, did you get the DPF delete? If you did, you should be seeing at least 220

200 is the sort of limit if you don't have the DPF delete

Agreed I'll be going with custom code they have a solution for the dpf issue

As do many other companies

I can recommend the Bluefin remap for the PD170. Had it on mine for 6 months now and its so much faster than standard. The torque is brilliant. I've kept the DPF as I didn't want any warranty issues and I've had no problems with it so far.

You can take it on and off yourself too as when you please. Top product!

been told to keep away from custom code if your getting dpf delete as you have to go to jbs and havent heard very good things about them , a few people who got it done have complained , shark performance are £500 quid for dpf removal and remap(no dyno) , mas performance do they same for cheaper just charge you labour for taken dpf out then 220 for map to go with it or get a custom delete pipe for around 250 he said (think they have dyno aswell). ill be going with one of these options . shiggins you should let revo know in northampton ive already been telling him about this bloke at pd tuning , he must of sold you a custom remap and told you its a revo one !!!! eurosupport@revotechnik.com drop them an email because they are looking into it .

which ever option you all go for , make sure you get a dyno before and after its the only way to see if any of these powere claims are really true

which ever option you all go for , make sure you get a dyno before and after its the only way to see if any of these powere claims are really true
As the man says above .:iagree:

I'm not fussed about exactly what power its running before and after. As long as it feels significantly better to drive than it did as standard thats all that matters - which it does.

I can recommend the Bluefin remap for the PD170. Had it on mine for 6 months now and its so much faster than standard. The torque is brilliant. I've kept the DPF as I didn't want any warranty issues and I've had no problems with it so far.

You can take it on and off yourself too as when you please. Top product!

Can say the same here, Bluefin for my 170 dpf. No problems so far touch wood.