Volks AutosSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Audi Virgin.....

Hello all, just joined here as I picked up my new car last night..... 2007 A3 1.8 TFSI 160 and goddamn I'm really liking the car... I have to say 'like' because I 'love' my wife and only 'like' the car... nearly caught myself out with that last night hahaha!!!
    I don't actually know why I'm sat here writing this, I'm just gonna pop out to the shops for a while.. ;p

2. # ADS
    ADS

Too Much Hype

Status
    Welcome..

Any pics 'of the car not your wife'.

2nd Gear

Status
    glad to see your liking the car BigT as deano said any pic's

Interior Next!!

Status
    mate, u need to have word with the mrs, mine understands i have love for three things my car, football then her haha!!

get some pics up!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

Neutral

Status
    K, I got some t-cut from the shops haha!! started polishing and it feckin rained...
    gotta love sunny Stockport.

Here's some pics, repolished.

I've just gotta go pick the wife up from work... what a shame... haha!

Interior Next!!

Status
    nice car mate, get it lowered!!!! asap!!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Nice car! Yeh it rains alot in the North West lol!!!

Fraid she should understand the love for cars!!!!! You didnt make her understand that in the early days eh!!!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Neutral

Status
    lowering is on the list but I need floor mats first

Neutral

Status
    Oh, she understands the love for cars, the fact we went halves on it says so... I just like to live in peace.

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Lovely car mate! And welcome to the forum. Nothing but randomness here most of the time, and everyone seems friendly enough.

Neutral

Status
    K, little bit of an update on me car...
    I've got it booked in at Awesome GTI on thursday for a good lowering on some H&R's, I got some smoked rear LED's and an S3 spoiler but that needs spraying & fitting not sure when I'll get that done.
    I'm keeping my eye out for some alu mirror caps - I want a black & chrome/silver look to the car but I'm not so sure if they'll look out of place?
    I want to get a black grill but I'm thinking of getting another grey one [much cheaper] and spray it but keeping the chrome surround, I'll spray the fog light surrounds too.
    Also much, much later [after I've re-saved] get some new front lights with LED's in em cause I likes the look of em then maybe tinker with the engine but I'm not so sure on that route yet....
    I basically just want to enhance whats already there on the outside and not make it into something it's not and definitely not chavy....
    I'll keep you posted with pics so here's the rear LED's for now, apologies for the crappy quality of the pic's

'07 A3 1.8TFSi | Brilliant Black | 18" RS6 Style Alloy's | H&R's | MudFlaps | Exhaust Tips |

I 'loves' my wife, I 'likes' my car.. I have to remember that.

2nd Gear

Status
    not being funny but you have just ruined the rear of the car with those halfrauds special lights

1st Gear

Status
    should have put the 09 rear lights on
    Now - A1 1.6TDI S-Line in Amfali White with comfort pack

A3 2.0TDI gone but not forgotten

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by antmax7 View Post
    not being funny but you have just ruined the rear of the car with those halfrauds special lights
    really? you think so? hmm....
    I think they blend in much better than the red clusters, dunno, suppose we have different tastes then, eh?
    '07 A3 1.8TFSi | Brilliant Black | 18" RS6 Style Alloy's | H&R's | MudFlaps | Exhaust Tips |

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_white88 View Post
    should have put the 09 rear lights on
    but its not a mk3 A3 though?

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    I've just put the 09 rears on mine! Plug n play!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

1st Gear

Status
    As Sarah says they will fit as they are just plug & play
    Now - A1 1.6TDI S-Line in Amfali White with comfort pack

A3 2.0TDI gone but not forgotten

3rd Gear

Status
    Those rear lights remind me of the American Flag... -Oh well... it IS the 4th of July, I suppose!

Also, the two rear tyres aren't the same... that would bug the hell out of me as an owner... but it's nice to see a well loved... Umm,,,errrrr.. I mean well-LIKED 3-door!

Keith

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    K, little bit of an update on me car...
    I've got it booked in at Awesome GTI on thursday for a good lowering on some H&R's, I got some smoked rear LED's and an S3 spoiler but that needs spraying & fitting not sure when I'll get that done.
    I'm keeping my eye out for some alu mirror caps - I want a black & chrome/silver look to the car but I'm not so sure if they'll look out of place?
    I want to get a black grill but I'm thinking of getting another grey one [much cheaper] and spray it but keeping the chrome surround, I'll spray the fog light surrounds too.
    Also much, much later [after I've re-saved] get some new front lights with LED's in em cause I likes the look of em then maybe tinker with the engine but I'm not so sure on that route yet....
    I basically just want to enhance whats already there on the outside and not make it into something it's not and definitely not chavy....
    I'll keep you posted with pics so here's the rear LED's for now, apologies for the crappy quality of the pic's

sorry mate but those look hideous and v cheap! the standard ones look far classier/better
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    I've just put the 09 rears on mine! Plug n play!
    What I meant though was I'm not trying to make it something it's not... hmm.....
    is there any pics of these rear LED's on an SE anywhere?

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VWAddict View Post
    Those rear lights remind me of the American Flag... -Oh well... it IS the 4th of July, I suppose!

Also, the two rear tyres aren't the same... that would bug the hell out of me as an owner... but it's nice to see a well loved... Umm,,,errrrr.. I mean well-LIKED 3-door!

Keith
    Yeah, the tyres bug me too, it was like that when I bought it