Audi Virgin.....

BigT

Reaction score
Hello all, just joined here as I picked up my new car last night..... 2007 A3 1.8 TFSI 160 and goddamn I'm really liking the car... I have to say 'like' because I 'love' my wife and only 'like' the car... nearly caught myself out with that last night hahaha!!!
I don't actually know why I'm sat here writing this, I'm just gonna pop out to the shops for a while.. ;p

glad to see your liking the car BigT as deano said any pic's

mate, u need to have word with the mrs, mine understands i have love for three things my car, football then her haha!!

get some pics up!!

K, I got some t-cut from the shops haha!! started polishing and it ****** rained...
gotta love sunny Stockport.

Here's some pics, repolished.

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

I've just gotta go pick the wife up from work... what a shame... haha!

Nice car! Yeh it rains alot in the North West lol!!!

Fraid she should understand the love for cars!!!!! You didnt make her understand that in the early days eh!!!

Oh, she understands the love for cars, the fact we went halves on it says so... I just like to live in peace. :)

Lovely car mate! And welcome to the forum. Nothing but randomness here most of the time, and everyone seems friendly enough.

K, little bit of an update on me car...
I've got it booked in at Awesome GTI on thursday for a good lowering on some H&R's, I got some smoked rear LED's and an S3 spoiler but that needs spraying & fitting not sure when I'll get that done.
I'm keeping my eye out for some alu mirror caps - I want a black & chrome/silver look to the car but I'm not so sure if they'll look out of place?
I want to get a black grill but I'm thinking of getting another grey one [much cheaper] and spray it but keeping the chrome surround, I'll spray the fog light surrounds too.
Also much, much later [after I've re-saved] get some new front lights with LED's in em cause I likes the look of em then maybe tinker with the engine but I'm not so sure on that route yet....
I basically just want to enhance whats already there on the outside and not make it into something it's not and definitely not chavy....
I'll keep you posted with pics so here's the rear LED's for now, apologies for the crappy quality of the pic's

newrear.jpg

rear1.jpg

not being funny but you have just ruined the rear of the car with those halfrauds special lights

not being funny but you have just ruined the rear of the car with those halfrauds special lights

really? you think so? hmm....
I think they blend in much better than the red clusters, dunno, suppose we have different tastes then, eh?

As Sarah says they will fit as they are just plug & play

Those rear lights remind me of the American Flag... -Oh well... it IS the 4th of July, I suppose!

Also, the two rear tyres aren't the same... that would bug the hell out of me as an owner... but it's nice to see a well loved... Umm,,,errrrr.. I mean well-LIKED 3-door!

;)

Keith

K, little bit of an update on me car...
I've got it booked in at Awesome GTI on thursday for a good lowering on some H&R's, I got some smoked rear LED's and an S3 spoiler but that needs spraying & fitting not sure when I'll get that done.
I'm keeping my eye out for some alu mirror caps - I want a black & chrome/silver look to the car but I'm not so sure if they'll look out of place?
I want to get a black grill but I'm thinking of getting another grey one [much cheaper] and spray it but keeping the chrome surround, I'll spray the fog light surrounds too.
Also much, much later [after I've re-saved] get some new front lights with LED's in em cause I likes the look of em then maybe tinker with the engine but I'm not so sure on that route yet....
I basically just want to enhance whats already there on the outside and not make it into something it's not and definitely not chavy....
I'll keep you posted with pics so here's the rear LED's for now, apologies for the crappy quality of the pic's

newrear.jpg

rear1.jpg

sorry mate but those look hideous and v cheap! the standard ones look far classier/better

Those rear lights remind me of the American Flag... -Oh well... it IS the 4th of July, I suppose!

Also, the two rear tyres aren't the same... that would bug the hell out of me as an owner... but it's nice to see a well loved... Umm,,,errrrr.. I mean well-LIKED 3-door!

;)

Keith

Yeah, the tyres bug me too, it was like that when I bought it