Its been a long time coming... WOOHOO!!!!!!

TII JYY

Reaction score
whats good peeps.. im new to the post been checking out this forum for over a year now and i have to admit its one of the best..:applaus: basically i bought my A3 a year ago loved it to bits but a couple of months later i was on the idea of an upgrade(S3).. came up with a few ideas of what i wanted, worked hard for months to try achieve the dream and a week from now im picking up my transformed car from a well recommended garage by PregnantNproud MALDON CARBODY.. these guys are ill yall:rock:.. came back home today in my 1.2 SEAT IBIZA bright red 59 plate courtesy car lol and anticipation for next weekend is just ridiculous.. i will be posting pics of the whole transformation plus the bits and bobs i bought to complete the project effectively.. anyways below are the pics of the car now:

http://img229.imageshack.us/i/img0386l.jpg/
http://img695.imageshack.us/i/img0383an.jpg/
http://img36.imageshack.us/i/img0392h.jpg/
http://img691.imageshack.us/i/img0378ry.jpg/
http://img96.imageshack.us/i/img0395ni.jpg/
http://img541.imageshack.us/i/img0390e.jpg/

Well it looks good as it is so looking forward to seeing what it will end up like! Exciting times indeed!

yes indeed..thanks.. for the money im spending on it, it better come back looking better than my bosses lamborghini gallardo lol..

Have i spoke to you on here before? I was at maldon the other day modding my car again and they mentioned you! Whats up man can i firstly say your car looks the f*cking ******** now lol!

secondly, that seat was the same courtesy car i had from maldon a week ago - fliiping slow aint it! lol

I cant wait to see your car, i think i may go up to maldon and spy on it lol. you doing the 2010 s3 mod?

:lmfao: tell me about it(the SEAT), makes my ride feel like its an M3 or something.. to be honest i think this is the 1st we've spoken.. your transformation post had me buzzing for an upgrade man.. thanks for the compliment but i dont think you REALLY realize what you've done to your ride?? f*ckn hell man i rate you big time and the RS4 grill flippn :rock:s .. i bet you turning people's heads like crazyyy!!! you had lee wishing for an RS4 the other day, he's jokes man.. LOL you a joker, how you gonna spy on my whip before i see it, thats illegal dude(you violating my human rights mate lol) .. the 2010 s3 mod looks sick but just too expensive plus im not a big fan of the 2009/10 grills.. somehow they look smaller and less aggressive.. you still planning on any mods for your ride?

promised yall pictures of the extra mods to my new s3 look.. below are the pics

EIBACH coilovers 30mm-70mm..these babies cost me a penny and a half lol i hope they worth it!!! DPMperformance - much respect to this dude:rock:

FK automotive angels WOOHOO, praying they gonna look bluish evil to the eye lol

had to get these they complete the *** of the ride:)

gotta have the silver mirrors if your wheels are shiny silver:)

me spacers you have 10mm for the rear and 5mm for the front- DPM thanks once again

yeap 4 number plates, just wasnt sure to have the badge or not lol yes i know what you thinking but just wasnt sure how it would look.. but i think no badge RULES!!!!!

left to right:
black audi valve caps lol
PHILLIPS X-treme power
LED licence plate lamp
PHILLIPS Premium side lights
and
PHILLIPS Diamond Vision 5000k

quite cheap on btw DVLA site bought my initials for £250, get innnnnnn!!!

last but not least
bnjrdewwkkgrhqehcmetriw.jpg

in grey to replace the 1.9TDI sign..

there you have it peeps all that including S3 body kit to be fitted to my audi A3 1.9TDI 2007.. car to be collected this weekend.. will keep you posted.. :cool:

Last edited:
Dude..Please don't put that Nurburgring sticker on. It will add no credibility to your car whatsoever and will only cheapen it.

Good luck with the other mods though. :icon_thumright:

THANKS man but as for the Nurburgring sticker, i might stick with the sticker man lol besides its only a sticker it can always be removed lol

I have to agree with with tku, the 'ring stickers are not a good look at all these days, up there with under car neon lights.

Commendable job you're doing on the rest of the car though mate!

THANKS man but as for the Nurburgring sticker, i might stick with the sticker man lol besides its only a sticker it can always be removed lol

Dude..I wasn't giving you a choice. REMOVE IT! ..Yes stickers can be removed..however making the wrong decision with them can cause you psychological pain...Look mate, I'm only teasing now, it's your choice..but I'm pretty sure sure sooner or later the majority of people will be telling you not to have it on. Most things decisions are your own personal preference..But the mis-use of the 'ring' sticker. Not impressed. All that hard work on your car and you slap that thing on. LoL.

two or more ignored comments on something would make me look a fool besides you guys seem to know more than me seeing as i've only owned my a3 for 11months now.. good look out tku & beanoir and cheers for the comments & i'll look into it..

Last edited:
Fraid I agree, the 'ring' sticker is really only for guys who have actually done it! Bit like a club I know but you have to do it to earn it!

I counted no less than 18 different words for your car . . .

But project looks good. Good luck.

FK automotive angels WOOHOO, praying they gonna look bluish evil to the eye lol

They won't... you will need to replace the bulbs.

Also they are a bitch to wire up in the '08 models because the DRL's are the fog lights and not the city lights. That is what these things are designed to draw power from. If your DRLs are fogs than you will need to hardwire them in.

:lmfao: tell me about it(the SEAT), makes my ride feel like its an M3 or something.. to be honest i think this is the 1st we've spoken.. your transformation post had me buzzing for an upgrade man.. thanks for the compliment but i dont think you REALLY realize what you've done to your ride?? f*ckn hell man i rate you big time and the RS4 grill flippn :rock:s .. i bet you turning people's heads like crazyyy!!! you had lee wishing for an RS4 the other day, he's jokes man.. LOL you a joker, how you gonna spy on my whip before i see it, thats illegal dude(you violating my human rights mate lol) .. the 2010 s3 mod looks sick but just too expensive plus im not a big fan of the 2009/10 grills.. somehow they look smaller and less aggressive.. you still planning on any mods for your ride?

Oh man your ride height is guna be WAY better than mine. mine actually is completely incorrect. I won't go into why unless you really wanna know. And your doing things properly with the spacers n all. I wanted those, not sure why I didnt get em. Probably cause I'm trying not to get addicted to mods. K I wont spy on your car but its guna look flipping tasty, What front grill did you go for? blackout? your a3's guna look like a black edition if so!

With the 'ring sticker now I wanted one too for after i go on the N ring. sucks my a3 will be considered chavvy if i put it on so i may not, or I may get a real small one.

However i'm glad MOST of the people on this forum can give an opinion in a nice way instead of saying something is outright **** like some other people in other threads on here.