Refurb Colour or OEM.

• Refurb Gloss Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Refurb Matt Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spin140

Reaction score
I have a set of 18" BBS CH, 2 with some kerb rash that I plan to sell once refurbed as surplus to requirements as I bought them assuming they would offer sufficient clearance for my AP brakes without spacers but alas this wasn't the case, they are a stunning set of wheels but I have to remind myself why I bought them. With the ever increasing popularity of Anthracite and Black wheels I wondered wether they would become more desireable if refurbed in one of these colours rather than BBS OEM silver or wether I should just sell them as is and let the new owner decide ?

I'm not really after a profit just a return of the £550 that I paid so opinions welcomed..

Leave OEM and sell with existing kerb rash ?

Refurb Gloss Black ?

Refurb Gloss Anthracite ?

Refurb Matt Black ?

sell them as they are and let the new owner decide, otherwise I would be going for matt anthracite which isn't on your list. By getting them refurbed at least the new owner can get them to match there new car. Also if you don't get them refurbed and they get damaged in transit nobody would know :)

I think they would sell easily for that money assuming they are genuine. If they aren't, then they would probably benefit a refurb to fetch that money. I would go for Anthracite if refurbing, however voted for sell with the kurb rash :)

spin sell em as they are... and give new owner option of having them done maybe, i think nath does that....

Thanks Guys, all genuine with brand new centre caps, I'll try the classifieds first followed by E-bay if no luck, you all make sense :)

Can a mod please close this thread before it costs me £550!! :sos::laugh:

Spin, tried to PM but your mailbox is full.
Drop me a PM when you get a minute.

Cheers
Paul